Monday, December 12, 2011

temple square.

Nothing like temple square to get you into the Christmas spirit. We picked up Chris a little early from work and headed there. It was so nice, not too packed and not too cold.


I absolutely love going there with my sweet little family.
This was maybe going to be my Christmas card picture, if I ever get around to sending them out.

Almost officially done with Christmas. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

What a cute picture! We are going on Thursday and cannot wait- your post made me excited to go! Just read down a few about your blog- I feel the exact same way! But I have put my blog into a book before and that is now the official reason I do it. Maybe you should try... Either way, I like to look at your blog- and I'll send you some love with a comment! GO BLOGGING!

Lindsey Sharp said...

love your family Aly! You guys are great! we need to go to the lights! Lets get together after christmas!