Friday, December 16, 2011

Look who's in town...

And we are lucky enough to have them stay with us!
I apologized to Chris today that I don't clean our house this well for us...
I have never had company stay with us before, so I was just a little excited!

Wish Heidi and Phil were here too. I love having all my sisters around.

Love these guys too much.

I love little Levi in this picture....

ps..
Kendyl quotes from today...
In the car earlier she said.."Mom, do you know why Kadyn can't be my boyfriend?" I wanted to reply for her and say (because he's your cousin haha) But I just played along and asked her why? She then went on to say, "He's just not my type."

I about died. I asked her what her type was and she said she didn't know.
But I asked her why Kadyn wasn't her type, and she replied with.."well, because he's my cousin. Good answer! so funny.

Kendyl asked me what she could have for breakfast in the morning, < I told her she could have Frosted Mini wheats, Kendyl replied with an "Oh sweet Mama". Where does she come up with this stuff?


1 comment:

Alesha said...

LOL To the little things kids say! LOVE it!