We had the best morning. Complete with going to Sacrament meeting. I felt the spirit so strong and was so happy to be sitting there on Christmas day with my sweet little family. I love singing christmas hymns. It really is my favorite. I heard the bells on Christmas day, I could barely make it through that song... I love all the sleepy eyed, bed head pictures. We don't have a ton this year, because after they opened up their stockings and their new dresses, it was off to get ready for church. They were so good to just stop what they were doing and go and get ready.. I had to include the picture of Cameron with her pouty lip. She does it all the time now, but I can never get it on camera. This one is super blurry, but you get the idea. She is hilarious. Check out the last picture of my beautiful clock that Chris brought me home from Switzerland. I am in love with it. And we will always have it to remember this crazy December that we had. :)
I love that Cameron is chomping on Cool Ranch Doritos in all these pics. Chris knows me all to well, and always puts a bag of these in my stocking. She found them and wouldn't rest until they were open.
I love it when Cameron opened up her Minnie, she yelled, "Mimmy" and kissed her. :)
I love Joey being so excited when she opened up her guitar. And Kendyl opening up her microphone...priceless!
I love the feeling of Christmas. It's always so hard to see it go.
Love my little family so much!























I love that Cameron is chomping on Cool Ranch Doritos in all these pics. Chris knows me all to well, and always puts a bag of these in my stocking. She found them and wouldn't rest until they were open.
I love it when Cameron opened up her Minnie, she yelled, "Mimmy" and kissed her. :)
I love Joey being so excited when she opened up her guitar. And Kendyl opening up her microphone...priceless!
I love the feeling of Christmas. It's always so hard to see it go.
Love my little family so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment