Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry I will be M.I.A for the next week or so with blogging. We are moving tomorrow and I am so dang excited!! I am not sure when we will have our internet up and rolling, but hopefully soon. Hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

7 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Good luck with the moving and I can't wait to see pics of your new house!

NatRat said...

Your moving?? How fun! Well not really the moving part, but the whole new place part. Where too? Email me I would love to here about it! Good luck! We will miss you for a week or so....

Nat and Jordy said...

I am sooooo excited for you to be my neighbor!!! You are going to love living in Riverton. It's now our new stomping grounds and where we are going to create some awesome memories!

Love ya!

Nat

Kara said...

Woo Hoo! Fun for you! I hate moving but it is fun if you like where you are moving to at least! :) We live super close to your apartment if you guys need help moving let us know! And by we I mean Colin! He is super strong and would love to lift heavy furniture up and down some stairs and what not. ;)

Lac said...

How fun for you to get to move!! It's always fun to get a new place, so many fun times to look forward to! Congrats on that!

The Bonham Family said...

The big day is here! Me and Nat are gonna come stop by Wed or Thurs. So be thinking of what we can do to help, Ok what Nat can do to help! We can bring lunch! Lots of love. Im so excited for you guy's

..::k.toms::.. said...

How exciting to move into a new place?!
Good luck! (and I'm so sorry. I hate moving. It's such a pain. But worth it!)