
You might be wondering why the heck I wrote a title like that. This is a favorite catch phrase in our house. And it's all Joey. I don't know where she comes up with these things, but I love it so much. She is so funny. Today she said the sweetest thing, "I love you so much mommy, I am so glad I came out of your tummy." She makes me laugh all day long. I wonder if Kendyl will have a little personality like hers. Kendyl is already turning into a little spit fire herself. Right now she is obsessed with going outside and is always crying at the door. I am a mean Mom because I really don't like to go to the playground outside unless I am ready. It doesn't matter what time of day it is for Kendyl she will beg to go outside and loves to put her hat on before we go out. We just got done watching Cinderella 3 and Kendyl is walking around the house saying, "I do, I do" over and over. It's so dang cute. She is really so much fun to be around. I love these girls so much, in my whole life, and in my whole heart, all by myself!
17 comments:
Aly- I love those little girl's so much they are so stinkin cute! I also think you look sexy in a hat. Joey said that phrase while I was over there and I thought it was so tender! Luv
I agree on the hat. I want one just like it where did you get it? You're always smokin' but the hat mixes things up a bit. You're girls are the cutest and I totally agree on not wanting to go out unless I am all ready. If someone drops by and I look a mess it's fine, but to have people think I walked outside feeling like this was as good as it was going to get today,I can't handle so I better get ready first and save myself the paranoia. That is hilarious that you are super paranoid and reading that book. I can't believe you haven't gone private before now if that was the case. I'll have to give it a read but I think it would make me more so and I really can't do that with Jeff gone as much as he is. Love your little girls too. Today Kenlie told me she didn't want me to be her mommy anymore because I made her take her cough medicine. Can we switch. Not for Kendyls sake, but for Kenlie's. Just for a day I think it might be fun for her to have a fun mommy. Anyway--sorry to go on forever I just think you're the cutest and wanted you to know it.
P.s. Um I meant to say for Joey's sake, but both works I guess.
That is so sweet! It is so funny how much kids LOVE going outside or being outside. Cameryn does the same thing...she would whine at the back door, "Outside, Peeese! Outside, Peeeese!" How do you say no to that? Haley even loves it outside. Sometimes it's all that gets her to stop crying. Funny. Love these fun girls.
You guys are so dang cute!
Joey is such a T.V. star. She has definite star potential, she gets it from her mother.
I love that she came up with that herself. What a cutie. And I agree with the others, your hat looks super yummy! Your such a babe!
I watched your cute Joey on GTU today. She is so deliciously cute. What a fun grandma she has.
So dang cute!! And you look so sexy in your hat! I am jealous cuz I love hats but I have a weirdly small head so they don't ever fit ! :)
You look so cute in a hat! Don't they say some adorable things?! And what do you mean you don't know where she comes up with them? It's a skill she inherited no doubt, from YOU!! Hope you have a great weekend.
You and Joey look so cute in that picture! Your girls are precious...
We loved to see Joey on TV, Anthony said, hey mom I know her.. But how come.. He knew her from some where but couldnt figure it out. Later he said.. Shes on the computer too...
I'll love you forever / I'll love you for always / As long as I'm living / My baby you'll be....
Maybe she has a future in writing.
Look how cute you are...I love Bleeding Love..I just downloaded it myself. Good luck with moving, let me know if you need any holp. I want to come check it out. Maybe we need a girly craft party again.
your girls are so freakin cute!! I love them so much! I love you in that hat! it's my fav!
Good luck on the big move tomorrow! Let me know if I can help in anyway. I could babysit for you while you move or later so you can put the house together or something!
You three, are quite a cute bunch of girls:) I'm the same way about going outside, but Logan loves it, so many of my neighbors have seen me at my absolute worse...oh, well as long as Logan has fun:) I'm also lovin the hat...such a pretty mommy!
Post a Comment