
Happy Birthday to the cutest husband in the whole world! The big 27. I can't believe how old we're getting. I love you so much, babe. You are the best hubby and daddy. You make us so happy. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. You truly are my best friend. I look up to you so much and have so much fun with you. You make life so much fun. I hope that you have the best day! Happy Birthday My Love! Thanks for this weekend!! :)
8 comments:
Christopher! Happy Birthday, you know we will be celebrating with a huge party this week! It sounds like you have a nice relaxing birthday planned out. Hopefully you get spoiled rotten! We love you and love hanging out with you guy's! Were so happy for you guy's and all of the excitment yet to come! Love ya James & Jen
p.s James say's a boy's night out is in the works.
Happy day Chris. We love you! Congrats on the house!!!!! So exicted for you and Aly.
Happy B-day Chris!!! I know, we are getting old! What's this about a house...if you are moving you better post pictures of the new house!
Happy Birthday, Chris! I hope you had an amazing birthday. I am so happy that my sweet friend, Aly, found you. You two are so great for each other and she deserves the best...which is why God sent her you. You are the best and we love you both!
Happy Birthday, Chris!
Hey - what house??? Fill me in, baby!!
Happy Birthday Chris! From everything I read from Aly you are and always have been so sweet to her. I remember running into you guys in the mall like 5 years ago..... I was talking to Aly and I was with my Mom and Aly said that you had taken her to the mall because she needed to get something for herself...ANYTHING. I thought it was so thoughtful. Seems like that's how you are. Have a great BDay
Lacie
Happy birthday Chris! And 27 is not old...you guys are still youngins.
Happy Birthday Month! Just celebrate the whole month, especially since we haven't had a chance to get together for cake at our house!
Post a Comment