Thursday, March 27, 2008

What I am reading right now....

This book is really good. I am not even half way through it yet, but I never want to put it down. It is so interesting. I am an overly paranoid girl. I think all of us Durham girls are. I am kind of a freak, I always think I am being followed in the grocery store, and I am constantly locking my car doors even though I know they are already locked. I just like hearing the sound of it again. It talks a lot about intuition and that "gut feeling"we all get. Thanks to Phil & Heidi for giving it to Chris. So if you need something to read, I would recommend it to everyone.

5 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

ooh that sounds good! Morgan hates that I lock the door while he is getting gas or running in somewhere I lock it while he is out and then have to let him in when he gets back! He doesn't get why!!! I love good books so thanks for the suggestion! I have some really great suggestions too when your in need!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I think I saw that on Oprah, it looked very intresting

Lac said...

I've become quite paranoid since having kids. Everything is a little more fishy, a little less predictable. When we were little things were so much different. We'd stay out until it was dark playing neighborhood games and we walked everywhere. It makes me scared to think of what life will be like for all our little kids by the time they're in High School or Junior High! Scary stuff.

Heidi Berry said...

I will have to borrow it when you are done. Love you cupcake.

Heather said...

I am such a paranoid girl!! I always worry someone is going to attack me in the mall parking lot or something, I will go to great lengths to park closely!! I know, I know, PARANOID. There is just too much scary in this world now.