Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Joey..This one's for you....















Joey saw these pictures and said, "You better put those on your blog, Mommy!" How could I resist putting these on they are too cute. This little girl loves dressing up and putting on my lip gloss. Thanks to Liz & Taylor she now has 12 lip glosses of her own. I love this little girl! My Mom found the my game of Pretty pretty princess at her house and Joey got to take it home. She loves it. I love that she is such a girly girl.

9 comments:

Lac said...

Well that is fitting because she looks like a little princess! She's so cute! I think it's so great that you have such a girly girl. My sisters little girl is such a little tomboy and she only has one girl, so she still has no idea what it's like!! Hope all is going well, have a good week

Lacie

Anonymous said...

Ali she is so you. So freaking cute. I just want to give her lots of squeezes and put on a little princess music and watch her dance away. By the way, tell me your b-day again. I think you said April 24th, but I finally found a little yummy that I want to send to you; maybe for your birthday, maybe for mothers day who knows. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE! I love that she is a girly girl!! Tell Joey hello for me and Jordy and I walked through your house on Sunday... It's amazing!! Call me!

Nat

Heather said...

You can never have enough lip gloss!! She is so beautiful!

The Bonham Family said...

That is so cute! I love it! She's just like her mommy! You should post the pictures of when you dress up too! Love ya

jenichild said...

Hey! This is Jeni (Cone) Child. I just stumbled across your blog. Your little kids are sooo darling. And I can't believe how much you and Chris look like you just popped right out of high school. You haven't aged a bit! Looks like you're having a blast. Tell Chris hi!

Kristen said...

I love pretty Pretty princess, it is a timeless classic! My nephew likes to play it, but I won't post his name, because his dad would be humiliated. It's not Abram, although I think he would love it too. What a stinkin' cutie!!!

The Durham Project said...

You are a real princess, my little Bon Joey.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, Pretty, Pretty, Princess...Ahhhh, the memories. Too fun. I would expect nothing less than your daughter being obsessed with lip gloss. So adorable.