My cute little Kendyl, why won't you ever wear any bows? This one in the picture was only on for 30 seconds. Just long enough for a picture. Her lack of hair is making Chris worried, but I promise it's growing. She has been sick and it's made us so sad. She is the sweetest baby and has actually been wanting me a lot lately. Which I love because she is such a daddy's girl. She is talking so much lately. We love you baby! I have been bag-tagged, thanks Brynn! I promise I will do it soon. Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!
January info
6 years ago
10 comments:
I love that she has in a bow! But I hear they are hard to keep in! James loves your home and says your master closet is huge! Every girl's dream right! I hope Kendall is feeling better. Love you have a fun night. Talk to ya later
Hi Aly, I'm Heather Hardle's little sis, and your little sis Natalie's friend, Andrea. I just clicked on your link from Heather's blog (I'm sorry, I'm probably contributing to the reason you are going private, because here I am looking at your blog and you don't even know me) But I just wanted to say that your blog is so dang cute! You look like you are such a GREAT mom! Your family is so adorable and you talk about your hubby so sweetly! It's people like you that make me want to be a mom and a GOOD one at that! (I'm sorry this is so random, you are probably looking at your computer screen all perplexed like right now...) ANyways, looking at your blog had been so fun for me, thanks for being such a cute person!!!
Oh, I can relate...I wish Jax would wear hats. We have some strong-willed kids!!! Kendyl doesn't need hair, she is b-e-a-utiful...Hope she gets better soon!
Poor Kendyl! It's so sad when our kids are sick! As far as the no hair thing, I so feel you. Maycee is only sprouting up a few little guys. I'm sure it'll grow in thick and beautiful! Love ya!
I have missed you. Hopefully your cute little family is feeling better and it sounds like a move might be happening soon. Can't wait for you to go private so you can tell us all about it.
So precious! It's ok I have a baldy too :) Someday they will have hair, I just keep telling myself that! Hope she gets better fast.
Girls and their bows! I can't say that I ever had a problem getting Miss Kiah to keep a bow on her head! But Brynn can't get Haley to keep one on longer than to take a picture! So I feel bad for you guys! Soon they'll both have heads full of gorgeous hair and you won't even care about the bows anymore!
Oh Miss Kendyl. You are so dang cute. I love your cute bow. You're such a sweetheart.
Your girls were so much fun on sat! We had tons of fun with you! Love you!
Aly- I love your sweet little girls! Bailey saw me looking at your blog and said,"there's Joey!" I can't believe she remembered her. Let's go to the park and let them play when it warms up outside!
Post a Comment