Yes I have decided to go private starting in April. I have been debating it for a while now and have decided to go ahead and do it. To all my blogging friends..Would you please leave me your email address so I can add you to the list to view our blog. That would be great. If ya want email it to me at alyberrett@hotmail.com
PS..It needs to be the email address you use to log in to blogger. Thanks!!
January info
6 years ago
38 comments:
I feel like I've been in a black hole or something! I haven't seen your blog in like a week and a half! Okay, I'm getting a new email address so I'll let you know when I get it!!!! xoxo
Sorry you have to go private. Hope everything is okay. Mine is ashlie.jenkins@gmail.com.
djvancott@yahoo.com --Julie
Why are you going private? You don't want stalkers and creepers knowing everything about you? Weird.
jbsneaks@yahoo.com/ Im glad you decided to go private. You can do it to mine too! I would love it, Im still so bad at this blogging thing!
Aly, I love reading your blog. I hope you'll add me!
jessienielson@gmail.com
Okay so you are going private, well that's ok here is my email
wee0002@hotmail.com
hey ali its mlasharp#gmail.com
I think I am going to too!
I love to read your blog.. its definately a favorite. I just got creapy comments this week.. I might be looking into this privacy.
Hi Aly, I love the music on your blog. Can you include me too.
Julie Swenson
julieswenson5@gmail.com
I have really been debating the private thing too...It is a hard decision. Please add me! bode1110@msn.com
sadiebergstrom@yahoo.com
I think I'm going private too. Too much info shared with people I don't want to share with and too many creeps looking at my cute kids. For sure add me. It is: lincolnperry@netzero.com
Aly - I'm an old school mate of your Dad's and worked with Steve Sharp at Morgan's - you're the one common thread to finding out what's going on with both families. I hope you will let me enjoy reading your blog and finding out what is going on with your cute family. poet_sue@yahoo.com
Good idea about going private! I would definitely do the same if I had such cute kiddos like yours!
Please add me: k.tomsick@gmail.com
Thanks girl!
I have been thinking the same thing. We have been on the same wavelength lately. We must be sisters or something.
berrytribe@gmail.com
Hi Aly- we need to get our girls together and go to the park or something when it is warmer outside. My email address is davis5177@comcast.net
hi Aly! my email is tamarakae@hotmail.com
Hey...mine is jeana0213@yahoo.com
Here it is: allenfamily@broadweave.net
xoxo Trish
Add us please...kelseytwatson@yahoo.com
Mine is bjkeddington@comcast.net
Hey Aly...thanks for saying hello on my blog. You and Chris have such a cute family and I have actually read it a few times. I'd love to keep reading the happenings with you guys so add me to your list...
julie at dansie dot com
PS. Tell Chris his "cuz" says hello!
I just emailed you but noticed that everyone is putting it on here. So whatever is easier! Mine is natalieannisaac@hotmail.com
karabpeterson@yahoo.com
ottosen@comcast.net
Now, I feel like I should do it too with all of the Chester the Molestors out there!
Here's my email: jessicabryner@gmail.com
Have a happy Easter!
Oh yeah here is my email address... natalie.durham@wyndhamvo.com
Mine is heazzyh@hotmail.com
I'd like an invite too, I promise I'm not creepy. :) veronicareeve(at)gmail(dot)com.
I have "Bag Tagged" you, my dear. Check out my blog for details (or Kim's or Ashlie's). Mucho love.
alishadunlavy@comcast.net
It seems as if private is the thing to do these days. Thanks for remembering that I was your blogging friend and putting me on your list! My e-mail is brynlee79@msn.com
WOW! 35 comments! I've never seen so many comments about going PRIVATE!
It's all about popular!
It's not about aptitude
It's the way you're viewed
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very popular
Like me!
nat.527@hotmail.com
Good idea...I should do it too!
Hey Ali! This is Jeni (Cone) Child from Jordan High. I just came across your blog- it's darling! We had to "privatize" our blog too- too many crazies out there. My e-mail is jenichild@yahoo.com I'd love to add you to ours too- what's your e-mail?
Post a Comment