Growing up at my parents house you would for sure find these 3 things in the house. Chips-n-salsa and diet coke. Ever since I was little I would take the 2 liter bottle from the fridge and take a sip.(I know disgusting). And after I did I would always say "Everyday since I was 8." I really did do this a lot. I don't know if I really did it since I was 8, it just became the catch phrase in our household. I guess we are getting Joey started early. (Not really) But lately she is all about pouring her own drinks, and I thought this picture was too dang cute.
January info
6 years ago
16 comments:
You gotta love the Diet Coke, nes pas?
What would we do without Diet Coke? I seriously think my body would go into a coma or something. Gotta love it!!
How could I not remember there always being Diet Coke in Bev's fridge! I think it was then I became completley addicted! I miss it so much being pregnant! She is so cute.
Oh no, it's starting.
Holy moly, I have diet coke running through my veins I think! Not kidding! I love that stuff. Do you remember the Diet Coke I used to keep in my locker? How weird, of all the soda's at 12 and 13 to drink, I chose that! I also really like orange soda, but not so much now.... it makes me teeth orange
That is so, i don't know well... Cute!
Like mother like daughter!
That is really funny! I can totally see you doing and saying that!
Is that when Joey quoted Elf?--"Did you hear that?"
PS--I noticed something in the background of that pic...Did you get a new shelf or something?
Mmmmm... chips and salsa! I used to love Diet Coke, but since I got preggers and am nursing I only get a few sips here and there, what a cute little chicky you have there!
You have been tagged go to my blog to find out what to do
Ps I love Diet Coke mmmmm it's so good and no calories
ALY!! This is Aimee Reynolds (Keyser) from Trendwest remember good old data entry:) I love your blog! I can't believe you have 2 kids now! I remember when you had Joey! How are you and Chris?? I hope all is well this whole blog is new to me but I love it!
you silly, diet coke drinkin', pumpkin pie hair-cutted freak. love that girl.
I love that picture so much. And, of course, I love the Diet Coke. But everyone knows that about me.
Love all of you. Grandma Bevie
Post a Comment