I was getting ready when I heard Joey yell out to me, "Heaven's on TV!" I called out to her and asked What? She said, "I think it's Heaven on TV.", I came out to look and there was a devotional on TV and President Hinckley was speaking. Joey said, "Look it's President Hinckley in Heaven." What a sweet little girl this is. How cute is that?
11 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. I think I'm going to have to share that one with everyone I know. So, so cute. I wish it were that easy to just turn on the tv and we could have him back. Guess for now we'll just have to enjoy KBYU's reminders. It's not everyday you find something heaven worthy on tv.
Way to go, major props to you and daddy! its amazing what our kids will pick up on if you just take the time to teach them!
--Julie
Kids say the most adorable things! It's fun to see how much more they know about Heaven and everything than we do. I swear I'm constantly reminded of why our church is true, through my kids. Because we all know that if it were coming from an adult, I'd rebel against that in two seconds!! That is also a strong indication that you and your hubby are doing a great job teaching your girls!
Lacie
Ok that has to be the cutest thing I've ever heard. Love her. So when are we going to see you guys again? It feels like it's been forever. You best be coming over on Sunday. :) Love you!
That is precious! I love her little comments they are always so cute! Im so exctied for our project! Let's plan on Friday anytime. Give Joey and Kendyl a big fat kiss for us! Jen
Too precious!
Kids are the best!! What a sweetheart.
O' my goodness, how cute is she...I love it!
So where are your moving????? I am so excited!! Yeah this should keep us in the loop a lot more!! yeah baby yeah.
Isn't that the truth!
That is so sweet. I hope you have a little journal where you can write down the cute things they say and do when they are this age. It will be so fun to look at when they are older.
Post a Comment