Friday, March 14, 2008

I LoVe fRiDaY's!



Here is a cute video of my girls watching Nemo. When I turn it on Kendyl says bubble! It's the cutest thing you've ever heard. I am so happy it's Friday. A few weeks ago I wrote about my laundry situation and how I loved Heidi's brilliant plan of 2 loads a day. Well it worked great for about a week and now I am totally sucking it up again in the laundry department. Oh well I will get a hold on it again. I should take a picture of what my house looks like today, but I would die of emberrisment. Sorry Jenny that you had to witness it today. I apologize! Thanks for lunch today and I had fun playin with ya!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nemo is for sissy's

Christy said...

Oh my gosh that's so freaking cute. I can't believe how big Kendyl is getting!! How awesome you caught it on video!!

Heather said...

Oooh how sweet!!

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- You silly girl, your home was not messy! You are in the middle of moving! Anyway if it was messy I would feel right at home! Thanks so much for today it was alot of fun! I'll talk to you later lover! I hope Joey is not mad at Caden for trying to steal her toys!

Lac said...

So cute, I love their little laughs!

The Bryner Bunch said...

So cute! It looks like little Chris and Aly laying there...your kids look so much like you guys. Their little laughs are priceless!

By the way, we finished LOST and we loved it! Do you think we should wait for Season 4 to come out on DVD or watch it week to week? Thanks again for the recommendation:) Oh, and if you guys haven't watched the 24 seasons before...I recommens that one to you!
Hope you have a great week!

Wendy B. said...

That was hilarious! I love seeing little kids laugh together.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Those laughs are contagious!
How sweet it is to see your little girls all cuddled up next to each other! They will be BFF's for all time!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Okay, they are so stinkin cute! They seem like best buddies. how fun!