Monday, March 17, 2008

CuTe GiRls.....

This picture gets me so excited for good weather. I am so done with all of this snow. We are so ready to play outside. Joey is cracking me up, She thinks the Easter bunny is sort along the same idea as Santa. For the past couple weeks she has been asking the Easter bunny for stuff. Her most pricey on her list is a bike. I love it.

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

She is so hilarious. It sounds like a pretty entertaining little girl. Thanks for your note on my blog. I am an organizational freak. Everyone laughs when I pull out my little bag of goodies from my purse. I have the stupidest stuff in there that I would never use...but just in case! ~ Love ya!

Lac said...

My kind of girl! I ask the Easter Bunny for diamonds, he has yet to deliver!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I am still laughing at that darling video of your girls. They are so lucky to have each other. I love having sisters! I loved how they laughed together...

Lots of love!

Nat

Christy said...

Little Miss Joe...She does in fact have a sparkling personality:) ha ha:) my email is christykc@msn.com. love you guys

Anonymous said...

did your husband serve in the san diego south mission from 98 to 99?? he looks so familiar..

Anonymous said...

sorry i meant from 98 to 2000

Anonymous said...

Are those anonymous comments what made you go private? I think it's an excellent idea. That pic of Jerz and Joey is precious. They look so big in it it's a little sad.