Thursday, February 14, 2008

XOXO

Happy Valentines Day to the cutest hubby in the world. I seriously love this man!! This is our 11th Valentines together. Isn't that hilarious? This kid makes me so dang happy. He would do anything for his girls. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I guess I am really lucky that he still likes me after all these years. I love him too much. I came across this picture of us today it is from Feb. of 2003. I thought it was a fun pic. He is my best friend and I love being around him. He is such an amazing daddy. I love to watch him with our girls. Their eyes light up when they see him. He's so amazing, I look up to him more than he'll ever know. I think I kinda like him. :) This song playing on my blog, Only You by Yaz. (and it has to be the one by YAZ, I have heard it the new one, but I love my 80's techno..so back off.) We love this song so much, we listen to it over and over again. It is playing at the end of "Can't Hardly Wait"..So Romantical. Hope ya'll have a great night...

12 comments:

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Oh Aly
what are you doing up oh yea we just got home not to long ago after sleeping in the craft mobile well you two are darling and I love your bonesHappy Valentines Day my children

JR and Brynn said...

You two are soulmates. There is no denying it. Happy Valentine's Day!

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- You guy's are too cute! I love your hair brown it looks hott! Talk to ya later. LUV Ya JEN

Anonymous said...

You two are the best! I hope to have a relationship like you guys one day :) Thanks for being so cute!

Love ya-

Suzy

Jennifer Phillips said...

Wow 11 yrs, crazy how some people are just meant for each other, you two make such a cute couple, I hope you have a fun Valetines Night!

Natalie & Luke said...

Wow 11 valentines! That's pretty sweet. Love you guys. Oh and I love that song, it's so cute.

Laura W said...

You guys are dang cute. So, girl's camp, huh? Not sure that's how I want to be remembered. ;) lol OH! I saw that you're also Lost addicts, so check out these 2 sites:
http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/
http://www.filmfodder.com/tv/lost/

JR and Brynn said...

Aly, I've been looking at your blog and I think you should consider modeling...I am serious!

Ashley said...

So cute! For a second, I was like, wait, did you change your hair? Then I realized the pic was from 2003.

P.S. You don't have the original Yaz version; this is a remix, though a darn good one. Yaz trivia: The lead singer's name is Alison Moyet, but her nickname is ALF. And the other member of Yaz (Vince Clarke) went on to start Erasure. And Yaz is short for Yazoo.

(Yes, I'm a music nerd.)

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Hey guys! It's Jeana (Terry) Hammer..crazy that I found your blog! I'm glad I did..it's good to see what you're up to. Your blog is darling, and your kids are so dang cute!
I agree that you guys are absolutely soul mates!
my blog is steveandjeana.blogspot.com..check it out sometime :0)

The Bryner Bunch said...

You two are a match made in heaven. Such a cute picture! PS: thanks for the sweet comments on my blog and I do have to owe you for my LOST addiction! We are starting Season 2 tonight...LOVE IT!!!

NatRat said...

You two are too cute!! I love that you have been with each other for 11 years. Such a cute couple!!