
So I just got done reading "Eclipse" about 10 min. ago. Yeah I am in love with these books. I know that there are haters out there.(Ashley) But you have to admit this is the best story. I don't know if I can wait for the Fall for the next one to come out. I might have to read them again. I have loved reading this so much. I think my reading career is done now though. Because I don't think I will ever like another book as much. J/K. If you haven't read it yet though, (Wendy) Get on it! :)
10 comments:
Oh...I LOVE, LOVE this series! I agree - I think I may have to read them over again before fall.
I, too, had so much fun the other night! Hopefully I make it over today...this snow is driving me CRAZY!!!
Aly-
What a pleasant surprise! It was great to hear from you and to visit your blog and read all about your life. Your girls look so happy and so full of personality. It will be fun to visit your blog and get to know you better. I look at your pics and can't ever imagine my little girl growing up...or having another baby...time flies! I got the Twilight series for Christmas but haven't started it yet. I keep hearing how good it is. You've inspired me. I'm going to try to start it this weekend. Have a great weekend. Take Care!
Ashlie got me started on these... I'm still only on the first one. Just got to the part where they first kissed... Love how romantic it is!
La la LOVE them!
I finished the series awhile ago after my sister BEGGED me to read them, and I am obsessed!!! I am SO exited for the 4th book, I am seriously pre-ordering it. Have you been to the website?
Hey, I'm not a hater. I just think that they're entertaining books that happen to be not very well written-- sooo many spelling errors that could've been removed with a careful editor, not to mention that "velvet voice" business that I've crowed about before.
I really liked 'Twilight.' It was very entertaining. "New Moon," not so much, and I haven't read the third one yet.
Mostly I'm just jealous because I want to write a book but all I need is an idea...
I loved them too!! I don't read much, but these ones I could not put down. Can't wait for the movie too. And your belly is darling, so little.
Oh Aly... These books CONSUMED me! I honestly read the last two in two days! I have finally gotten over the fact that the fourth won't be out for a while but they really are the greatest books!! I'm team Edward all the way even though I adore Jacob. So Lindsey and I were talking about getting together with you guys so lets do it. I need your phone #! I'll have Bry call Chris or something... (Oh and I agree with your friend Ashley about the spelling errors in Twilight- drove me up a wall!)
Thanks for the hint Aly. I'll get on it.
Wished I loved them. Fun read, but really when you get the love and attention I get it is annoying as I'll get out that they can't even hardly kiss without him pushing her away. Love that he's looking out for her and that we don't have to hear the details of getting it on, but share a little closeness and make it atleast a little intimate.
Oh yea baby!!!!!!!!! I loved these books and I'm in love with Edward. Too bad I myself can't find a vampire like him to marry. Ha Ha.
Post a Comment