
It was so much fun hanging out the other night. It was really fun to see Bryan & Morgan as Dad's. We have so many fun memories with all of these guys. It was a blast getting together. I know I am such a dork that I take pictures everywhere we go. I didn't put a picture of the girls because one was really blurry and the other one was just a boob shot that Joey took. Sorry I know your disappointed. :) Thank you Natalie & Lindsey for finally getting us to plan something!


Here is Avery, Morgan & Lindsey's darling little girl. Her and Joey hit it off instantly and were seriously giggling all night together. I busted out my camera after little Maycee went to bed she is such a beautiful baby.

Here is Joey and Avery in the cupboard at Bryan and Natalie's house. Here is the before picture. I didn't take a picture after they broke the cabinet door off. Oh my heck, we were so embarrassed. I am sure we won't be getting invited back anytime soon. J/K. But if we do hang out again we'll have to do it our house, so it won't matter if anything breaks. :)
6 comments:
Oh how much fun! It's so good to see Bry and Morgan I miss those guy's they still look sexy as ever!!!
That is so awesome! It is so weird to me that you hung out with Morgan with your children. What a crazy blast from the past. Who woulda thought we'd all still be friends post-children. How cool! I just think their wives are so darling too. Fun!
What a party!! We all need to get together soon and have our high school reunion dinner at Jenny's before she goes into labor. :) Joey and Avery are so cute!
**Nat
That was a fun night! Next time we can come to my house and break something here! JK We went to Natalies this week and Avery said wheres Joey???
I can't believe that Bryan and Morgan are dad's...so crazy!!! I can't believe that we are mom's! We all grew up too fast!
I love it!!! And just so you know, the island door is back on and working great!! So it's like it was never broken!! We had so much fun and loved hanging out with you guys. Your girls are the sweetest and we love you and Chris too!!! Lets get together soon!
Post a Comment