
Happy Birthday to my sweet little niece Alex!! I cannot believe that you are 4 years old today. You are the sweetest girl and you are so spunky. Your little voice makes us laugh so hard. We love you too much!!
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf

6 comments:
Aly...FYI...sometimes when I'm working on pictures, I just put your blog up in the background, just so I can listen to your soundtrack. You've got some good ones. :)
Oh my gosh that is so cute! Your family just has great genetics!!
Thanks Aly. Alex loves you guys so much and I know Alex and Joey will be best friends forever. And I'm glad we finally have some pictures of them together!
I love that her and her cousin are so close! She is a mini Heidi! Happy Birthday to Alex~
oh by the way, your little niecey here looks exactly like the little girl on bridge to tarabithia, you know Jess' little sister? Honestly!
Post a Comment