Kendyl's words: Ma Ma, Daddy(not Da-Da, she says daddy perfect) Ba-ba(bottle), shoe, bubble, woah, oh, uh-oh perfect).Kendyl's animal noises: Cow, Snake, Camel, Duck
This baby is so sweet. I love her. She makes me so happy. This little girls is so obsessed with Chris. It's starting to give me a complex. No not really. I guess it's good that she is a Daddy's girl, when Joey is such a Mommy's girl. I love my baby girls.

The other day we needed to get out of the house really bad. I decided for us girls to get all dressed up. We all wore dresses and went shopping. It was really a lot of fun. With the cute dress I wore I of course decided to wear my best friend: SPANX. These are a necessity with dresses I think. When I put them on Joey was a little taken back by these weird things that I was struggling to get into. I told them what they were and she couldn't stop telling me that she loved me in my spanx. She says it all the time now. And she won't stop telling other people about how she loves me in my spanx. Now she has added another part to the phrase. The other day I was helping her put her panties on when she shouted out, "Don't touch my Body Language." I have honestly never laughed so hard. She of course was talking about The Little Mermaid, When Ursala says,"You'll have your looks, your pretty face, but don't underestimate the importance of body language." (While Ursala is shaking her booty.) This is now the new word for bum in our house. And today Joey told me, "I love your body language in those spanx"!! Classic. I honestly haven't even worn them at all since last week when she first said it. Where did she come from? I love this girl.
13 comments:
Oh Joey. Abrahm's got competition for the best sayings! How fun to go out in dresses! I need daughters someday.
That is the funniest thing ever, I laughed.. out loud!! Kids are just the best. I LOVE your sweet pictures of them, they are so precious.
Where do you get those things???I have been dying for some, since I have this lovely belly gut that sticks out over my pants every day. I love sweats because I don't notice it as much. I have lost 8 lbs and none of it has come from my belly. It is going to be a long road. Plus I want Milo to tell me he likes my Spanx.
That is hilarious! Your girls are darling.
That is the funniest thing ever! Joey has got such an amazing spunk about her (just like her mommy). I love that picture of Kendyl. She looks so much like Chris in the picture.
You are the best mom ever!
Nat Ras :-)
Holy crap Miss Joey you are so dang cute! That is so dang funny!
oh my gosh avery loves to play ursela just so she can say "your looks your pretty face and don't underestimate the importance of body language ha! and she shakes her bum just like ursela! We play it everyday! We need to get them together again!
that is hysterical! She says the kind of things you used to come up with when we were little. I can still look back on it and wonder... what in the world, we were some crazy chicks! So much fun to have a little Aly! Your girls are adorable!!
Lac
Oh, that is hilarious!! I love it!!
I love hearing random things from kids. It's fun trying to figure out what they're saying, and then once you do, you have to figure out where they got it from. Jace was on a kick for a little while where he was saying "Oh crap". It made Brock and I laugh so hard, but also made us realize how careful we need to be when we talk. I love watching kids learn and grow.
Your little Joey is so funny! Don't you just love SPANX...the best invention ever! Body language=butt...too funny! Kids are so smart it is scary! I love how Kendyl is such a daddy's girl. What sweet little girls:)
Your family is so adorable! I finally finished my blog check it out at ddavisfam.blogspot
Oh, my word! I laughed out loud when I read this!
Post a Comment