
Our girls got these darling ice packs from their Grandma Lisa for Valentines day. Joey got Nemo and Kendyl got a Winnie the Pooh one. They are the cutest things you've ever seen. I saw them and thought to myself I can't wait to use those. What a disgusting thought for a mommy to have, to want her kiddies to get hurt so she can bust out the ice packs. :) Well I spoke too soon and both Joey and Kendyl really did have to use these yesterday. Joey accidentally slammed Kendyl's three little fingers in the door. Her cry was the saddest thing I've ever heard. She was upset for a long time. I tried putting her fingers under cold water, but she wasn't having that. I pulled out the ice pack and she held it for an hour or so. Later on Joey bumped her head really bad on our chair and she cried out for an ice pack. Glad those things came in handy. Thanks Lisa!!
7 comments:
Leave it to Lisa to think of everything!!!
Leave it to Lisa to think of everything!!!
Those are darling, I'll have to figure out where she got them and see if they have Spider-man or Car's! Great idea
How sad they had to use their ice packs, but Emma did see the picture and want to have one too!
Aren't Grandma's the best?!! I seriously love how involved Grandma's are. I didn't have that when I was little and I think it's so great that most all of our kids have their Grandparents in their lives! So fun for them. That's a really cute idea because things like that seem to be the only way of consoling a screaming, hurt, child!
Lac
I could use one or two of those. My kids always have to use bags of frozen corn. Or peas.
We used ours today. I love them!
Post a Comment