




We had a shower for Jenny last night and it was such a blast. We had so much fun getting all together. Everyone was so sweet and generous to Jenny and her twin baby boys. I love girls night out so much! It's so fun to get together and eat delicious food and eat Natalee's amazing sugar cookies! They are to die for!! After we got kicked out at 9, a bunch of us stayed in the parking lot outside Rock Creek for an hour or so talking. Natalee is so right that neighborhood truly is our "stomping ground." :) So many fun memories at that place. I cannot imagine having twins, but Jenny is going to be amazing at it. I have the best friends!!! Thanks to Chris for not caring that I go and have a 4 hour night out. It rocked!! Nat..let's get going on your blog!!! :)
PS..I was supposed to get Jenny's authorization before posting these pictures..Hope these are okay Jen. Love you.
7 comments:
No approval! Jk Im a sexy confident preggo woman who say's who the heck cares! It's almost over and Im getting two for the price of one!!! Love you and Thankyou again so so much! I had such a great time you guy's are amazing! Lots of love. P.S. James is stuck on the freeway because they closed down the highway to get to our home NO Fun!!!
How fun!! Is that Heather Robison??? I love her!
Congrats Jenny on your twins!
You guys have been having so much fun! I love that song from Yaz on your blog. It's from the end of Can't Hardly Wait when they kiss in the train station. How romantic!
What a cute post! That was so much fun and Jenny you look too good to be prego with twins!! Love it! I am so excited for these twins to come. Aly, thanks for teaching me how to make cute invitations and let's get my blog started before Russ posts any blackmail pictures! Scary!
I love all of you girls!!!
Nat
twins!! so fun.
Al, i love that shirt you're in. and the bangs are rockin my world. you skinny ninny.
So much fun...so sad I missed it:( Aly, you helped Nat with the invitations...they were sooooo cute I loved it! So creative!
Post a Comment