Joey had so much fun on her birthday. Everyone was so sweet and generous. She got hooked up with tonz of dress ups and princess stuff. She was in heaven!! She had two birthday parties. One with the Durham's and one with the Berrett's. It worked out great in our small little place. She had a blast. She was so excited about her birthday cake that I made. It actually looked like crap, but she loved it. I guess that's all that matters, right? I love this little girl she makes us so happy.
January info
6 years ago


14 comments:
Happy Birthday Joey!!!
It looks like she had 2 amazing parties! I love her cake. Yummy!!
You are such a great mom and have the cuties little girls. Lucky!
Love ya!
Nat
What a fun Birthday! My mom saw a pic of your mom on your blog... She asked why she looked so familiar. I had to explain who she was. She was so shocked! It was pretty funny. Tell your family I say hi!
Nat
She seriously looks just like you! The picture of you with her, just makes me do a double take! Looks like you guys had so much fun. The cake was adorable! It's so fun that she's such a girly girl!!
Looks like it was a hit!!
Aren't princess parties the best! So cute! What a good mom you are to make her cake. We headed to Smiths for Raegans cake. Maybe you could give me some cake making lessons. Joey is a darling little girl!
p.s. I love the pirate voice telling me to leave a comment. ARRR!
okay, so i say you send that photo of Joey drinking the Diet Coke and the one where she's all cheesy holding a Diet COke, into the Coke people. You could make some good money. Adorable!
I seriously love the Growing Pains song so much. It makes me happy, and it makes me wonder if I am still in love with Kirk Cameron. He was such a babe back in the day. It was a fabulous party- the cake was fantastic- you should give yourself a little more credit. I love birthdays!
Oh I love the picture of Joey and the Diet Coke, just like her mommy and Aunt Jenny! She is darling! It looks like she got spoiled rotten. Im so glad the cake turned out great. Im attempting to make the caterpillar cake tomorrow so i'll be calling you for instructions. Tell Joey we love her and Caden will bring by his present soon. LOTS of love Jen
How fun! Um I couldn't make a cake like that, it looks great! She is so sweet!
I am always so amazed at how much she looks like you, Aly. What a doll! I am so glad you guys had a great party.
She is such a sweet little girl. And so beautiful! What an awesome family you guys have!
What a fun day! I love the picture of her and her Diet Coke- that's my kind of girl!!! Can't wait to hang out with you guys!!!
It looks like she had a party fit for a princess! Did you make the cake? It looked so good and I love the decorations! How fun to have girls!
Aly, I feel like we haven't talked forever even though it's only been a week. I need to try out some of your favorite make up and lip gloss. They look yummy.
Post a Comment