



Valentines this year was so much fun. We had Chinese take-out and had a candlelight dinner with the girls. Joey thought it was pretty awesome. We then watched a movie with the girls and Joey was in heaven. We also watched LOST of course after the girls went to sleep. Which was so dang good, Holy crap! We also rented the best movie, "Waitress." If you haven't seen it, you need too. We had such a fun night. Chris has had the past 5 days off and it has been the best. It was nice to spend so much time together. We went up to Park City for shopping, gotta love 40% off at Old Navy. We even got a date this weekend, Thanks Nat for watching our girls. So cute. Also I have spring fever right now so bad, we have been organizing our place this weekend, and making D.I. runs. It feels so good to clean stuff out. Sorry for the off-centered picture of the girls, this was the only one I got where Kendyl wasn't mad. Joey took the picture of me and Chris, she is getting good. I love my little family!
11 comments:
They are so cute. Your girls were fun to watch. Kendyl is such a sweetheart. We love them too much!
Oh your family is so cute! I love your hair too! I always try to do bangs, but they never look that cute. Your girls are darling.
Aly- My little sexy mama! Im glad the night turned out good! Asian- Star for Saturday night! Lots of Love. J-lo
I love your hair! Did you just get it done? My hair looked a lot like that before I cut it off. Blonde with cute bangs. It really fits you. What a darling family you have! By the way ~ Keep Joey in dance even if she doesn't like it. When she gets older she will be so happy that you did. ~ Love ya!
Your little family is so cute! I agree with Ash on the bangs, I love them! How fun to have Chris home for the week! I love weeks like that. So glad to hear you had a great V-Day!
Lacie
That is totally LOVE!! It sounds like you had a perfect V-Day! I have wanted to watch Waitress and you just inspired me to rent it. :) I love your pictures!!
Much Love!!
Nat
Aly this is Todd,
Hey I want to get a hold of CBear but I can't find his number nor his email. Can you help me?
I miss you guys, but can see that you are having the time of your lives! I love it!
my email is toddlonnyjacobs@gmail.com
thanks!
So glad that you had such a fun 5 days together. I love all the pictures. What cute kids and grandkids I have. WOW! Mom/ Bev
You have such a darling family!! You guys just look so happy I love that, and you look so beautimus!!
my dream valentine's...chinese take-out and a movie! i would be in heaven. oh, and add in some candy!!!
Okay, is there anything cuter than Kendyl's huge grin? Oh my gosh! Your girls just make me happy all over. I am so glad you guys got to spend some quality time together. How fun!
Post a Comment