This stuff is my favorite baby lotion in the world. It smells so good. I love putting this on my girls after they get out of the tub. I even love to use it.#2 My favorite concert
Michael Buble was my all time favorite concert. His voice is so amazing and he is so entertaining to watch! At the end of the concert Buble and I had a connection. He was singing my favorite song. "Song for you" It got really quiet and I yelled out the loudest cat call. And Michael Buble laughed before he sang his next line. We had a moment ya see. :) J/K. But it was awesome.#3 My Favorite book
I know I am a broken record on this one. But this is my favorite book. I just found out that the fourth book "Breaking Dawn" is coming out August 2nd! Yeah I am so pre-ordering!#4 My Favorite show of all time
Dawson's Creek is for sure my favorite show of all time! I seriously still miss it sometimes. I think sometimes that is why I still try to watch One Tree Hill, which I really don't like at all. I still watch them on DVD sometimes and still love it just as much.#5 My Favorite Purse

My cute friend Jenny gave me this purse and I love it. It is so dang cute and it can fit everything I need. It even works to throw diapers and wipes in so I don't have to carry both a purse and a diaper bag. It's adorable.
#6 My Favorite Wedding picture

This is my favorite wedding picture of us. And I have it next to a picture of us on Chris's 16th birthday. I love having them next to each other. We look so dang little in that picture.
#7 My Favorite Temple Picture
This is my favorite picture of the temple. My Dad took this awesome picture of the temple and gave it to us for Christmas. It is the coolest pic I've ever seen. I just took a picture of it hanging on my wall, so it doesn't really give it justice. It's all black in white except for Angel Moroni. I love it.#8 My Favorite lip gloss
I am love with lip gloss. Not just this kind in particular, but lip gloss in general. This stuff is really good. I am loving the cinnamon stuff from Bath and Body right now. I also will take most I can find at the grocery store. I am a little obsessed with lip gloss. And those of you who know me well no that I keep it in my bra always ready to go. hee hee#9:My favorite smell is
I know that this is all I talk about. Whipped Body Delights from Sephora. My favorite is obviously the Coconut Nectar, but I got this set for Christmas and I really like Lemon Drop. Mmmm it's yummy.I think I should be the spokesperson for these. Chris loves them too.# 10 My Favorite make-up
I am absolutely in love with M.A.C eyeshadow. I want one of every flavor. It really just looks the best. There is something so exciting about getting new eyeshadow.
13 comments:
Aly- I love that you love your purse! It's fun to see all the stuff you love cauze it's so similiar to most of my fav things!!!! Hope little Joey gets feeling better. Love ya JEN
Too bad for you, now that you've given away all your beauty secrets, I can try to look just like you, like I've always wanted! But who am I kidding you are a one of a kine babe! Stay awesome!!!
--Julie VC
I'm definitely going to do this too. Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing- since we are sisters, we share everything, you know.
SO fun to see all the things you love! I love that Johnsons lavender lotion on Miss Kiah too! It make me miss her when she's not home and I smell it. I love having a scent for each kid! I think that having your wedding picture next to the picture of you and Chris when he was 16 is so stinkin' fun. I can't believe you guys have known each other for that long. Before you know it you will have known him longer than you haven't. That's always trippy!
Lac
I am in love with the fact that you guys have a picture from when you were so little. That is the cutest thing ever. What a true love story...like a fairy tale. :)
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of the temple.
I have clicked on your dad's blog before and he really IS an amazing photographer.
Does he do it for fun? Or is that his profession?
What a great idea! I love lip gloss too, but does Chris complain about the stickiness? I also find it hard to kiss on my little Logan without making him a mess! However, I do love the way it looks:) I also LOVE that pic of you and Chris! I always knew/hoped that things would work out for you guys...such a cute couple!
I just got done rubbin Peiton down with the yummy lotion. And Dawson's Creek girl, me and you will always be there number uno fans! I forget that I have all 6 seasons on DVD and can watch them anytime. I am a lipstick maniac too, I have not tried the Sephora brand, and I need a new eye shadow, thanks for the info you rad chickity!
Fun post! I miss you, too. We really should talk one of these days. I should be home in March, but you know, you could visit... it was 66 degrees today!
i do love this list, i've been thinking of what i'd put on mine. i can't narrow it down, but when i do, i'll post it. it was a lot of fun.
You are so stinking cute. I was at Sephora in Miami and totally thought of you. They have a yummy "Cruisin'" line that is delish. I still love that you lip gloss for your hubby everyday before he comes home. Jeff's a clean lip kind of guy, so I love my lip pencil and a touch of liplites, vanilla swirl. Keep being the cute girly girl that I love so much.
You are such a hottie! I love all of your favorites and my favorite is the picture of you and Chris when you were 16! So many fun memories!!
Love ya!
Nat
You are too cute!!! We had so much fun on Friday night! Thanks for hanging out with us. I love your girls! And Maycee had fun too... Love ya!
Post a Comment