My sweet little baby girl!! I cannot believe that you are three years old today. You are the sweetest girl in the whole world. You are so much fun to be around and you make everyone around you happy. You make life so wonderful. You truly are my little best friend. You have the sweetest personality. You make me and your daddy so happy. I love how much you and Kendyl love each other. I know that you two will always be close. You make me so happy. I am so lucky to be your mommy. Happy Birthday my baby!!!
January info
6 years ago
9 comments:
Today's a great day. Happy Birthday, Joey.
Happy Happy Birthday Joey dear. We are all excited for the big birthday party. It is all the kids can talk about. Love you Jo.
Happy birthday cute girl. We love you so much! Have a fun day and we'll see you later.
Love ya,
Nat and Kado :)
Happy birthday Joey! You are a smart sassy sweetheart. Hope your day was wonderful.
She is so cute! Hey how about fri night? Could you hang out then? I will check with Bry and Natalie! Let us know!Happy Birthday Joey!
Happy Birthday to your sweet little Joey. She is so cute. I love watching her grow up through all your pictures and I halfway feel like I know her from all your blogging! Hope you had a great weekend!
Lac
Joey, I hope your Crown Birthday Party was a blast!!
She is such a mini version of you! So adorable and full of life! I'm sure she is so much fun. I hope that she had a Happy B-day! Oh, by-the-way, you have convinced me to start the LOST series (we signed up for Netflix and watched the first two episodes yesterday...loved it!) and I am borrowing the Twilight series from my mother-in-law, which should be here soon! Thanks for the recommendations and I will let you know if I enjoy them as much as you do, which I am sure I will!
Oh Joey happy late Birthday honey we had so much fun with you at McDonalds and the toy store you are a doll baby Love you so so much
Post a Comment