50 Facts about me: That you may or may not know.
In light of "blog burn out" that I am feeling. Heidi told me that is when I start writing about memories and post facts about myself. So here goes...Read if you want...
1. My birthday is April 24th 1982. I have always loved my birthday and start counting down on March 24th.
2. I was born in Boise, Idaho
3. I went to Disneyland in the third grade and wore a yellow shirt. The bugs were attracted to it all day long. Why we didn't buy me a mickey mouse shirt to change into will always be a wonder.
4. Chris and I met when I was in the 8th grade.
5. When I first met Chris, I told him that my Dad was Tongan. He believed me. (maybe Albino Tongan). :)
6.Before I actually met Chris I followed him around and learned his schedule.
7.Me and Natalee would say "The eagle has landed" When Chris would enter the candy room.
8. I first shaved my legs in Lacie's bath tub in the third grade. We only got one leg done and then her sister walked in on us.
9. I once got caught smoking in the seventh grade behind the school.
10. I detest AM Radio. Sorry Chris, my Dad, and any others, but I want to punch myself over and over in the face when it's on. Even worse than that is Jazz games on the radio.
11.One summer Jenny, Brynn, Katy and myself made a list of 99 things to do over the summer. some included riding on the back of an ice cream truck or not using our hands for a whole day. We were so funny.
12. My Senior year of high school, I probably watched 90210 more than I went to school.
13. I like that Miley Cyrus song-See you again. I love dancing to it. And my sister Natalie likes it too. She will kill me for writing that. :)
14. I tried out for a girl pop group when I was a junior in High School and made it. It was called "Surreal" I even bought luggage and was going to go to Florida, until I decided it wasn't for me. I wasn't too disappointed, nothing came of it anyway. It was fun while it lasted though.
15. I knew since I was 17 yrs. old that I would name my first baby girl, Joey.
16. I used to chase my sister Natalie around the house with pots and pans. I really used to be a mean big sister. I know hard to believe because I love my sisters so much. They are my best friends.
17.I am a beauty school drop out. And proud of it.
18. I hate it when people don't like me. I just want to know why, and it hurts my feelings.
19. Awquard Silences. I hate them, I feel like they are my fault and I feel pressure to fill them.
20.I know this is weird, but one of my favorite sounds is galloping horses in movies. I know it's weird, but I have always loved it. The sound of their horse shoes on the dirt road. (What's a horse shoe, what's a horse shoe do? are there any horse socks?)-Billy Madison quote I had to throw in there.
21.The first time I ever played with Jenny McRae after school in the 6th grade. I told her I had never made a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich before. I just told her this so she would make me one. I used to have a few a day when I was little.
22. The day Natalee Rasmussen got married I was 6 months pregnant. I was so tired after walking to my car after the temple, my feet were so swollen and I was so sweaty. I was so sick of being in my dress, that I completely undressed and changed into my shirt and pants while driving. I know this is so unsafe, but I had to get out of that dress for some reason. Yeah, I am talented.
23.I am a night owl. Not a morning person to say the least.
24.I have a major fear of heights, that only started after High School.
25.I am not at all a shoe person. I like them, but I only ever have a few pairs.
26. I had post partum after I had Joey.
27. I didn't get post partum at all after Kendyl.
28. I am such a cryer. Movies, songs, letters. I weap. :)
29. I absolutely love Fall.
30. I have felt such despair, and buyers remorse after buying our last house. It makes me nervous to do it again.
31.I absolutely hate spiders, but am forced to kill them because Chris screams like a little girl when he sees them and hates them even more than I do.
32.I used to wear a 5 1/2 shoe. Since I had got pregnant with Joey a 6, pregnant with Kendyl a 6 1/2. Small feet is no longer my claim to fame. Damn it!
33.Being a Mom makes me so happy.
34.One of my three regrets in my life is not having Jenny apart of my wedding day.
35.I love to dance. I am not at all good at it. I am not totally Elaine(Seinfeld) but mostly I like to gross out Chris and others around me. If you have been a witness to my dancing, consider yourself lucky.
36.I absolutely love movies. Yes I like most and am easily entertained. I love movies that make you think.
37.I love writing notes, and I miss it. I guess it's good I have blogging.
38.I love my ipod, itunes, and my blog playlist. I love having music on all the time.
39.I love, love my job. I have the best boss in the world too.
40.I can pin point the moment that changed my life.
41.I could eat a whole bag of Cool Ranch Doritos in a night. By myself.
42. I love PF Changs more than any food in the world.
43. My favorite thing in the world is to watch my babies sleep.
44.I honestly love my little apartment. Even though we are busting at the seams. We are so happy here.
45. I love notebooks. I have about 10 or so at a time and I write in them all. I use them for lists, notes, thoughts. Whatever. I love getting new ones.
46. I love big juicy sprites, especially at Lagoon.
47. I love making jewelry, but don't love wearing it all the time. Such a change from my younger years, where I had to have a ring on every finger, belly button ring, about 7 holes in each ear. I just like to wear my "I love you" necklace from Chris everyday(My fav. necklace), Some diamond studs in my ears, and my wedding ring.
48. I love checking my blog for new comments. I am a freak, but it makes me happy. I love checking my email, and getting mail.
49. I have the best husband in the world and two beautiful girls.
50. I would like to have 3 more kids.
Wow that was a butt-load of facts about me. Thank you to those who read it. That must mean you are truly my friends, or maybe just extremely bored.
This was fun I tag: Ashley, Heidi, Nat B.,Wendy, Jenny,Nat Richards,Sadie,Lindsey,Tamara, Natalie Isaac & Trish. Get going girls I need something exciting to read. Love you all.
22 comments:
I am so going to do this. What are your other two biggest regrets? I througly enjoyed your list. You crack me up.
That is some seriously funny stuff and I love that I could have told you all those about yourself!! Big juicy sprites at lagoon and riding on the ice cream truck! Such funny memories! You should absoutley not have that as one of your biggest regrets. Im so excited for tomorrow! Make sure you don't forget your PJ's! Love ya Jen
You should rent 'The Man from Snowy River". There's lots of horses running in that movie. That's some great stuff! I had a great time reading it.
Wow! That was a big blog extravaganza! Funny you should say that about not having Jenny at your wedding, because one of my biggest disappointments is when I asked you to be my maid of honor only to find out that my Mom had taken upon herself to make Kristen Moody my maid of honor. I felt horrible. I already had your dress and everything. Just for the record, Kristen wore black nylons with white sandles. if ever there was a time for a "do over" that would be one of the times I would choose!! I loved reading that. I remember shaving our legs! We were hysterical kids. Do you remember hypnotizing each other? Seriously, if Kiah and her friends are anything like all of us were, i will laugh my head off!
Lac
This was so much fun to read! You are so interesting and funny. I love you. Don't forget that I was the first person to tell you that Chris (actually we didn't know his name; we just called him "boy in my ward with a nice chest") was a hotty. I knew most of these, but I did learn some new things about you. THanks for the fun sharing.
You are so freaking cute "I just want to squeeze your cute little head off and hang it from my rear view mirror." No really you are the cutest thing ever. Sorry you had buyers remorse about Harvest Hills, but I really want you to move back so we can have play dates and shop Sephora online together. I totally went in Miami and there were a million things I wanted to buy there for you. I have looked everywhere for Steven's Hand Cream too and haven't found it. Really you are super duper cute. No wonder that hubby of yours always looks so happy.
Aly - you are such a crack-up! I love finding out new things about you...it just makes me love you even more!!!
Hi! I did read all 50 it's fun to see we have a lot in common, like the comments I am also freekishly obsessed! and I love sprite (on special occasions, and more. . .
Glad to hear you are so happy in life it comes from the kind of person you are, and that is an awesome one!
--Julie
Crap! the whole point to me visiting your blog this time was to ask where you get spanks. I need!!!
--Julie
Wow, I have to come up with 10 things for our blog and it about killed me -- good for you, and totally entertaining. :)
I loved reading this!!! It was so fun. I may do it one of these days... Maybe it will get me back into blogging. And no I'm not mad that you told your whole blogging world that I like that song... I can't help it, its so catchy. Love you!!!
That was so much fun to read! I LOVE reading these new facts about people, I'm glad you did it!
You are so funny! I loved reading all about you. I wish that I could play with all of you girls:(
By the way, we are soooo hooked on LOST! We are in the middle of the 3rd season...it's like a task...we just have to get it done now, but we are loving it!
BAD ROBOT!!!
I don't know how you came up with this many things about you-- I would have had a heckuva time trying to do this about myself! I did read the whole list.
I want to know... What was the exact moment that changed your life?
It's always so fun getting to know you through this little cyber world!
And LOVE Sprite! So glad I'm not the only adult who enjoys it. I always feel like a kid when I order it!
I love it because it won't stain my teeth (and yes, it tastes good too) but that is the main reason.
You are too funny! I love the PB&J item! That sounds like something my husband would do! Ha ha!
That made me remember all of the great things about you. I remember your black and white addidas shoes that looked like they could fit on a barbie. I also remember your room in the basement that wasn't quite finished so you used to post all kinds of pictures on the walls to cover it up. My first kiss was at your house...I think his name was Nate?? Not completely sure! I thought it was so cool that you could pierce your own ears and not even be scared. My best memory of you is what a sweetheart you were and still are! ~ Love ya, Ash
You always make us laugh. I remember when Kristen and Phil always hung out at your house. I remember the first time I went with them and I wanted to be you. You are a cute mom and Im sure your girls have a blast with you. We should get all the kiddies together it would be quite the play date!
Aly, your comment on my blog totally made me crack up. Of course I remember...I also remember how you would always type the word "SALSA" with your fingers whenever you said it. "SAAAAAALSA". Too fun. I love our memories.
I have had a lot of questions of what my 3 regrets in my life are and what was the moment that changed my life. Well..That is to keep you intrigued and might be a little heavy for blogging fun.
I'll tell ya when you're older. :)
You have no idea who I am, I just came across your blog, and was reading your 50 facts, and was laughing SO hard especially about the AM radio, because I feel the same!! I hate the sound of Hod Rods voice! Anyway..your funny.
Shea Wade
www.bbwades.blogspot.com
Aly you are hilarious! I really miss you! I love my beauty school dropout friend...boo-yeah! It was so fun getting to know you better, you have some funny things going for you. I love "the eagle has landed" or whatever the phrase was. That is classic:) You crack me up!
Post a Comment