


With Joey turning 3 on Saturday I couldn't help but post these first little pictures of her life. For some reason I have been so sad for her turning 3. She is getting so big and so smart. She makes us laugh so much. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. The one at the top is one of my favorite pictures of Joey. Love those cheeks.
9 comments:
So so precious! Time goes by too fast, I already look at pictures from when I had Kyler and I can't believe it. Joey is so sweet! Hey I'm gonna add you to my blog so I don't have to always link over!
Hey Aly! I remember coming to see Joey in the hospital! I can't believe she is turning three! I was with Natalie Isaac today and we were talking about you guys we want to get together one night!!!
Oh and CAN"T WAIT FOR LOST!!!!!!
Aly- Time does go by quick I remember the hospital you had a bizillion family members there to celebrate her little birth! She is a doll, Im sorry Caden beat her the other night!!!! Im glad to see she can stand her ground! Love you loads Jen
I LOVE the pic of Joey. I can't believe it's been almost 3 years. WOW!!! We love her and her cute personality. Can't wait for her Princess Party!
3 years old? I can't believe it! That is so fun to see old pics. She is so so cute. Have an awesome birthday this weekend, Joey.
Aly, I love your hair short like that... It's so cute.
Happy Birthday to Miss Joey!
Nat
Whoa, when I saw that first picture I was thinking , "what the, Aly's pregnant again". Anyway, glad we got that sorted out. Wow, can you believe we have 3 yr olds? Weird. I remember when you first told me you were pregnant. HAWAII, that was awesome. Happy Bday little Joey. PS, Lost was awesome. I'm sure you felt the same. I can hardly wait till next Thursday.
Please don't tell me you where 9 months along in your belly shot........ I was a whale when I was pregnant and my hospital pictures are even worse infact I will post one just so you can see. I think it was a couple of weeks ago Alisha Dunlavy and I where talking about how good you looked in your hospital pictures, it was on one of your slide shows
I can't wait for the big Birthday party on Saturday. Joey is amazing, simply amazing.
Post a Comment