Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Look at that face...



Kendyl has a two new found loves, ducks and panties!! She always plays with this in the tub and sleeps with a stuffed duck at night. The first thing she does when we open her book is point out the duck....She also loves Joey's underwear a little too much. I will find her walking around with it in her mouth. I thought it would be something that she would do once and then be done, but it's starting to be a thing she loves to do. Our little pantie snitcher!! :) She makes this face all the time and says Ohhh. I love it too much.

6 comments:

Lac said...

She's getting so big. Aren't those faces hilarious?! I always get sad when they grow out of them. She is so stinking cute.

Lacie

Anonymous said...

Holy small blogging world, Batman! I got bored, followed a trail of blog links, and stumbled across a bunch of high school friends ... including you guys! Your family is DARLING, and it's great to see what you guys have been up to. By the way, this is Laura Turpin. :) (p.s. we have a blog at www.fuzzisfuzzy.blogspot.com if you want to see my shrine to our daughter:)

Isaac Family said...

I love it! Your little family is so cute! Don't you love when they just get out of the tub? Their skin is so warm and soft! We miss you guys!

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- She is so cute and looks like she is feeling so much better! Me and James were talking about her how small and cute she is and watching her walk just seems so strange cauze she's so small! SO cute! I'll come by at 11 tomorrow for little Joey. Call me if you won't be home! Love ya Jen

The Bryner Bunch said...

That face is adorable! She is getting big...what a cutie! Whenever I see LOST commercials I think of you. You must be excited for the big night! I wish I could share in your fun, but I have never seen the show. However, it is on my list of things I must do soon!

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Oooooh Miss Kendyl bug you are my little sweet heart who I love so much your cute face makes me smile I love you honey