I am so happy to write about Miss Kendyl and her dang cute walk. She has been walking but still crawling most of the time for the past month. But this past week she has just taken off!!! She is practically running now. It so dang cute to watch. She is proud of herself you can tell. She is so busy and has lots of new tricks. She loves to be asked, what does a camel say? And she spits. It's so dang cute. That was our favorite trick to do to Joey. You ask that to Kendyl and she is still making that noise 5 min. later. She thinks she's pretty hilarious. I love this little girl so much. I feel like my girls have grown so big this past week. With Joey potty trained, and Kendyl walking, and I am officially done with nursing!!! It's such a relief and kind of sad all the time to think I don't have little babies around anymore. Don't get any ideas though. Kendyl will for sure be 3 before I get any ideas in my head. I am loving being myself right now. It's great. Chris loves it too!! I have been pregnant or nursing for the past 4 years almost. It's good to feel like myself again. My Dad took these pictures of Kendyl. I am loving them so much and can't decide which ones I am going to blow up big.