Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yeah, Buddy!!

I got to meet up with my cute friend Sadie this week. She lives in California and came home for the holidays. I was lucky to be on her long list of people to see while she was in town. Joey loved seeing her little girl Berit and has been talking about her since. Sadie was so cute, the present she gave me was my favorite "smell good" in the whole world. The one that I was talking about from Sephora that they discontinued. She found it on the Home shopping network. I was so excited. It is a giant tub of my favorite stuff in the world. Ashley my sis had given me one last time she came in to town so I will be smelling good for a long time now. Thanks girls!!

8 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, Aly. Looks like you had a good Christmas and I am so glad. I just love girls...aren't they so fun to buy for? Anyway, I hope we can get together soon. I miss you, dirty woman. :)

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- I need to pick me up one of those smell good! I do love it, you'll have to tell me where to buy it. Love ya

Elizabeth said...

I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you and your fam over the break. Next game night: Hoopla...It's gonna be huge! Love you, friend.

Lac said...

I'm so glad you had a good New Year. i started doing no sugar, and I'm already regretting it. One day into it, and still I just want a frozen gummy worm. Anyway- Akira and Kiah are doing it with me, so at least I'm not the only one in the family feeling ornery about it! Anyway- Happy January 2nd

Lacie

NatRat said...

How fun that you and Sadie keep in touch...she is a cutie. Your Christmas looks awesome, the girls look like they loved everything they got. You guys are too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love that your holidays are happy. My new years resolution I started a few months ago, is to be a better friend, so I need to know all your favorites and your birthday. Oh and I finish up biggest loser on Monday and am not where I want to be so if you still want a Turbo Jam challenge, you're on!! I think we're starting another biggest loser challenge until June. Just in time for swim suit weather, yeah baby. You look great without it though, so I'm sure your not interested, but for real we need to get together for lunch. How does next Wednesday work for you? I drop my girls off at play group from 12:00-4:00 or if we want to meet with a play place we can go anytime with the girls. Maybe I'll invite Kristen too since we've been talking about doing lunch and anyone else you want to invite. Let me know and we'll get it planned. Can't wait to smell the goods. (Sorry about the deletes. I was typing too fast on that last sentence and wrote, "Can wait to smell to goods." Yeah I'm retarded.)