Holy moly! That is so precious, I want to squeeze her little cheeks! Im so proud of her, I knew it was any day she would be taking off on ya! Now it's chase time! Love ya Jen
I remember you being there in the hospital as well. It was a crappy time! But you've pretty much always been there! Since forever!! Your girls are adorable!! These pictures on your blog are darling!
Those pictures are darling! and just so you know I wasn't bored reading about potty training because that is so close to my own life! and there is no better feeling then when your child is offically potty trained! Congrats on that!
Yeah. Looks like you've had a great week while I've been on hyatis. I think blogging is what I give up when I get in project, workout and mommy mode. Glad you have been blogging though. it's fun to get caught up and have so many posts waiting for me. Sounds like you're in on our little spa retreats if you want. Great job this week!!!
Wow! Your little girls ARE growing up! That is so great that Joey is potty trained and Kendyl is walking! Good job mom! Kendyl looks just like Chris and Joey looks just like you...I love it!
You have the most darling girls. They totally have your smile and boy is that contagious! It's so hard when they start growing up so fast. Next thing you know, they are turning 8 in a month from now. It's CRAZY! Aly, you seem like a great mom. I'm really proud of you! Nat
I am so excited that you like the books as much as I do. You need to go to her website and find the first chapter Twilight from Edward's perspective. I seriously have an obsession with Edward. I know we love our husbands, but we can fantasize can't we? For some reason at work I can't always see your pictures posted, but from what everyone else says I am sure she is darling just like every other picture. ~ Love ya!
I am so jealous you are totally done nursing. I think I would be a little sad too. You are such a great mommy, Aly. I can't believe your girls are growing up.
For some reason I'm pumping gas the other day but what to my surprise an old familiar song pops into my head, a little diddy that goes like this.... I went to a house and I knocked on the door and the lady said "vomit don't come here anymore", hallelujah I'm a hieve, hallelujah hieve again, hallelujah give us a wang-chang to revive us again!! Good times!
for cuteness! Holy crap I haven't blogged forever but just wanted to check on you guys. I'm so glad to hear that she's walking. no more babies. It's probably time for another huh? Just let me know when you guys plan on it so me and Donny can get going. Love you
17 comments:
Holy moly! That is so precious, I want to squeeze her little cheeks! Im so proud of her, I knew it was any day she would be taking off on ya! Now it's chase time! Love ya Jen
Darling pic!!!! She is so dang cute. I'm glad to hear she's feeling better.
Love ya!!!!
That would be my comment up there...sorry!
~Nat :)
I remember you being there in the hospital as well. It was a crappy time! But you've pretty much always been there! Since forever!! Your girls are adorable!! These pictures on your blog are darling!
Love you
Lacie
Those pictures are darling! and just so you know I wasn't bored reading about potty training because that is so close to my own life! and there is no better feeling then when your child is offically potty trained! Congrats on that!
So cute! Sorry I'm the world's worst blogger lately. Good to talk to you the other day.
Yeah. Looks like you've had a great week while I've been on hyatis. I think blogging is what I give up when I get in project, workout and mommy mode. Glad you have been blogging though. it's fun to get caught up and have so many posts waiting for me. Sounds like you're in on our little spa retreats if you want. Great job this week!!!
Wow! Your little girls ARE growing up! That is so great that Joey is potty trained and Kendyl is walking! Good job mom! Kendyl looks just like Chris and Joey looks just like you...I love it!
Yea for you guys...I wish we were potty trained, but reading about your successes gets me fired up.
Paul Durham is officially my favorite child photographer...I am going to start advertising.
You have the most darling girls. They totally have your smile and boy is that contagious! It's so hard when they start growing up so fast. Next thing you know, they are turning 8 in a month from now.
It's CRAZY! Aly, you seem like a great mom. I'm really proud of you!
Nat
I am so excited that you like the books as much as I do. You need to go to her website and find the first chapter Twilight from Edward's perspective. I seriously have an obsession with Edward. I know we love our husbands, but we can fantasize can't we? For some reason at work I can't always see your pictures posted, but from what everyone else says I am sure she is darling just like every other picture. ~ Love ya!
I am so jealous you are totally done nursing. I think I would be a little sad too. You are such a great mommy, Aly. I can't believe your girls are growing up.
For some reason I'm pumping gas the other day but what to my surprise an old familiar song pops into my head, a little diddy that goes like this....
I went to a house and I knocked on the door and the lady said "vomit don't come here anymore", hallelujah I'm a hieve, hallelujah hieve again, hallelujah give us a wang-chang to revive us again!! Good times!
Love those pictures- I can't believe she is walking already. It makes me want to hold Sammy even more since I know I will be chasing him soon.
Cute pics! I love the "O" face! Hudson did that all the time.
It's so fun, and sad watching babies grow up!
for cuteness! Holy crap I haven't blogged forever but just wanted to check on you guys. I'm so glad to hear that she's walking. no more babies. It's probably time for another huh? Just let me know when you guys plan on it so me and Donny can get going. Love you
Post a Comment