Monday, January 7, 2008

Resolutions::
  • Get organized(My whole house, I want everything to have a place):)
  • Cook every night for my family.(Easy for most people, but I do love take out too much.)
  • Get caught up with baby books for both Joey & Kendyl
  • Get ready in the morning before the girls get up. (That would be incredible, if I am ready by noon I think I pretty dang awesome.)
  • Date night once a week. (We do not date near enough)
  • Read more.
  • Be a better friend..wife..mommy
  • Get toned, exercise and eat really healthy.
  • Read my scriptures every day.

16 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice resolutions Alyson! I echo quite a few of them. I'm doing okay on the WTF one so far...I wish I could say the same for you. I promise I'll update my blog soon.

The Bryner Bunch said...

Those look like a lot of my resolutions and some goods ones that I would like to adopt as my own! I suck at making dinner too, eating out is just so much easier and tastier too (at least for me)! It is good to hear that I am not the only one who struggles to get ready for the day before my husband gets home from work. Most days I am the make-up-less wonder, but my husband still loves me anyway...well, he better:)

Anonymous said...

Good resolutions. I posted a lot of the same ones actually. The ones I didn't I should have. I would love to do a play date with the girls though. I think they would love it. Kenlie has school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and play group on Wednesdays so Mondays or Fridays are best. And I could come there or we would love for you to come here, which ever. Hope you're feeling a little bit better.

Heidi Berry said...

I might just cut and paste your list to my blog. It would save me the time of writing the same things out. :)

sadie said...

So I already have a resolution list, but you have such good ones, i should add them to mine. Thanks a lot for giving me more to do.

Lac said...

Honestly my resolutions are quite similar! Thank you for the Birthday wishes, you're the best!

Ashlie said...

Keep going with the book. I know you will love it. I just started with the third and find myself all day long what happens next. I would marry Edward is I wasn't already and he was actually a real character. Make me a vampire! Just kidding! Mmmmsss the word on the b-day.

NatRat said...

Good work Mrs. Aly, those are some great ones. I am with you on the be a better mommy, wife...I REALLY need to work on that one.

Trish said...

I'll just borrow some of yours, Thanks!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Speaking of exercise how is your turbo jam going? I need to figure out some type of work out to lose my baby weight these last 10lbs just won't go away. Oh and I love that you are doing date night once a week, Seth and I try to do that too, it's hard when you have kids

Kristen said...

My resolution is to not get put in Jail for trying any thing to make my life easier. I actually think I am capable of shoplifting in the heat of the moment...guess it looks like I should stay of of the stores.

Tony and Erica said...

Good list! Like everyone else they are most of mine also. I dont cook often, we enjoy Tony doing so.. He is much more creative than I and it usually tastes much better too. What can I say we love his Lao food and I only know so much.

Shandi Brown said...

Hy girl, so good to hear from you, and see your adorable family! I am excited to look more when I have time. I love your resolutions! Esp. the get organized one, I agree, there should be a place for everything. But, it's hard. I am trying to do the same thing with my house and it can get overwhelming. keep in touch:)

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, Aly. You are way more ambitious than I am. I just want stop consuming my body weight in chocolate every week and stop cussing like a sailor. What do ya think? You, however, you are inspiring.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Good goals! guess what? I am certifying to teach Turbo JAM!! Woohoo, and I'm going to have some classes to get some good practice in at the beginning of March or so:) I want to get a bunch of girls together for it...so I will let you know! I always love reading your blog:)

Anonymous said...

You are a superstar for even attempting to get ready before your girls get up! You have definitely inspired me (although my goal is not so ambitious - I'm aiming for ten)!!