Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This was too much fun....

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

10 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- I think your much sexier than all of those women! I refuse to try it being pregnant, they might compare me to some pretty awful things!!! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Aly!!

This is my fist comment on your blog. Yahoo! I think I know what I am doing now. :) I also think you are much more beautiful than those girls. I had so much fun on Saturday night! Thanks for the great idea and pizza.

Love ya!

Nat

Heidi Berry said...

Where is Reese Witherspoon on the list? And you are so lucky that you look like Candace Cameron

Wendy B. said...

I agree with Heidi. Reese Witherspoon looks a lot like you! Where did they get Lucille Ball from?

The Bryner Bunch said...

That is so funny! I agree, you are much prettier than those celebs! I'll have to try it!

NatRat said...

So Rachel Bilson and Sophia Bush are my favorite, or maybe just from my fav shows...OC and One Tree Hill..baby! You are much hotter than both of them though.

Carli said...

how do you find all this stuff. You are the queen of blogging my friend.

Elizabeth said...

Aly you look like a bunch of hot people! And see...no Danny Devito in site!

The Ottosen Family said...

I did this for both Matt and myself... It sure was fun. I love your idea on the toys... It will sure save some insanity you might be feeling!

JR and Brynn said...

You are much prettier than any celebrity, but this is really fun! We simply must get together. I am thinking of organizing a formal Valentines girls dinner sometime in Feb. so I'll keep you posted.