Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What's your flavor?

Okay so I have never been one to love love any perfume. I always get it though, usually after smelling it on my sister Natalie and then buying the same one. I know find your own smell right? But I never end up liking it on me. Until my sister Ashley bought me the absolute best stuff in the whole world. It's Whipped body delight-Coconut Nectar from Sephora. I never smelled anything so good in my whole life. I couldn't stop putting it on. Well now it's all gone and I still keep the container to open it up to smell, (borderline inhaling). Anyway I have been trying to order some more and they don't carry it anymore. So I was so sad and needed a good suggestion. Thinking of trying one of these other flavors.
Sorry for the most ridiculous post, but Everyone is asleep and I am bored. And to be honest I obsessed with blogging. Yeah, buddy! Any good suggestions on some new smell goods, Let me know.

13 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Sorry no flavor. Unless formula spit-up is a scent. I just wanted to tell you that your girls are DARLING! So beautiful! And I've been snooping on your blog, and loving it! Your sister Heidi is my favorite, and she keeps me up to date on the fam so I feel like we're practically sisters. Just kidding. Hope you don't mind me being a blog lurker.

The Bryner Bunch said...

You need to get some sleep! So do I! This blogging thing sure is addicting! I like Heavenly perfume from Vitoria's Secret and Happy by Clinique. I also like the smell of gas and rubber cement if that changes your perspective on my suggestions. By the way, you've been tagged...go to my blog for the rules. I'm sorry, I know you've been tagged before, I don't have many blogging friends!

Ashlie said...

Hi Cute Alyson! I love the new (ok sort of new) Escada sents. They have a really good tropical smell which sounds like what you like. There are two and one is called Rockin' Rio and I can't remember the other. It is in the same bottle as the Rockin' Rio, but it is a different color. One is more pina colada and the other is more of a grape fruit, but not sick grape fruit it smells really good. Pattrick can't keep his hands off of me when I wear it. It is fabulous!

Natalie & Luke said...

I too have been in a search for a new smell... which is funny that you just posted that. This past week its all i've been thinking about. Ok yeah i know i'm a one track mind. So i'll let you know when i find something delicious. Love you friend!!!!!

Ashley said...

Guess what! Great news. Somehow I have an unopened tub of this stuff that I will bring you home for Christmas. It's a small one, but it might just do the trick.

Aly said...

Ashley: are you kidding me? I could kiss you on the mouth right now!!!!

Ashley said...

I'm not kidding. Don't kiss me on the mouth, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Ashlie said...

I LOVE SIR MIX-A-LOT! I think I even have him on my iPod. Just kidding. I don't know if you remember this...but "I really dig your scene". Ha! Ha! The good old days...

The Bonham Family said...

I love Trish Mcevoy, but it's one of those smells you either love it or you hate it. It only sells at the Nordstrom is the only place Ive been able to find it. It smells sorda like cotton candy!

sadie said...

sorry girl, i don't do smells. headaches.

The Durham Project said...

I'm kinda partial to the smell of roasted marshmallows over a rubber-tire fire. They make the best smores! Oh, and tell Ashlie that I found her SirMixaLot CD stuck in our old computer!

Anonymous said...

I went and smelled the Escada scents that Ashlie wrote about. Let me tell ya... YUMMY! I think you'd like it. It was called Moon something. I want to get it :)
You're kids are ADORABLE!! Beautiful just like you.

Suzy

Carli said...

well, i don't know if your interested, but i have a Sephora right here in Houston and I would love to pick some up fo you. Just let me know. I'm coming to UT on the 14th. Could you wait that long.:)