Monday, November 5, 2007

What Kendyl is up to right now?


Kendyl is all over the place right now! She only wants to push chairs around the house all day long. She also is very much into pushing buttons right now on the TV. It drives us crazy, so thank you to my Bro-in-law Phil who made us this awesome TV guard. Kendyl didn't even know what hit her. I loved watching her get frustrated when she couldn't turn the TV off.

3 comments:

Heidi Berry said...

It is nice that you can still outsmart Kendyl. It won't be long before you won't be able to. I love her.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't we ever think of that? Our kids love the remote and manage to find it wherever we hide it. She's beautiful by the way. I think I'd let that one do just about whatever she wants. How do you say no to someone so dang cute. All your family for that case.

Heidi Berry said...

This TV guard can be yours (I'm talking to Aly's readers) for only $20. They make great Christmas gifts. Order yours today! Call Phil 631-0326.