Monday, November 26, 2007

So far so good...

Monday's usually are a hard day for us. The girls are always a little crankier after Chris goes back to work. I was expecting today to be particularly hard since we had such a long fun weekend together as a fam. But they have been playing so sweet together today. We have had such a fun morning together. I haven't gotten one thing done or even showered yet. But we have played Candy land twice and have been having so much fun. These little girls make me so happy!!

6 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- Isi'nt it so true Monday's can be so long! I need to get Caden one of those Car's he's so into cars and that's one he can't hurt himself on too bad! I love those little girls, I need to see them. Plus no more Bachelor on Monday's so that makes for an even longer day!!!!! Love ya

JR and Brynn said...

Showering is over rated. Hey, you may stink a little, but you sure are a great mom. :)

Wendy B. said...

Well, I have showered, but my hair isn't fixed at all. I can appreciate how you feel.

Natalie & Luke said...

I think your tune changed a little bit when i talked to you later on in the afternoon. Hopefully your night was ok. I love you guys!!

Trish said...

What Mom actually showers every stinkin' day? I think you are a great mommy to those precious girlies! Hope you don't mind if I finally add you to my list of contacts...

Unknown said...

oh,good for you Aly. It's always those days that are the best it seems like.