Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My chocolate lovin' girls




These two girls love chocolate almost as much as I do. Chris was sharing his milky way with Kendyl and she would get so excited to take a bite and then she would just laugh really hard after. It was so cute.
Joey's Papa Todd gave her this Chocolate advent calendar the other day. I just opened it this morning and I found her in the corner with every window open and every chocolate had been eaten. Joey told me she loved chocolate too much and that she was a chocolate lover.

9 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, I am now best friends with your girls! I LOVE chocolate...and anything sweet :)

JR and Brynn said...

Kendyl, Joey, I am with you. I have no self control with chocolate either. I would eat the whole calendar too.

Ashlie said...

In the picture where Kendyl is laughing, she looks just like you. I remember your cute laugh and smile.

Anonymous said...

Girls and chocolate go together right. Kenlie says to me all the time, "Mom I'm your chocolate girl huh?" And the other day the girls were totally holding hands in the car and I thought of you and your cute post. Love that she's walking and that those little sweets of yours are so dang cute. Love that you had the perfect day just doing what they wanted to do. Isn't it amazing how easily entertained they are with their mommy's undivided attention. We really should get together and have lunch or something because I think we may lead the same life, only you're much cuter at it. Love you blog and your cute family.

Natalie & Luke said...

You guys are all too cute. But to be honest i don't understand the chocolate obsession. Unless it's mom's chocolate pie. Other than that i can live without chocolate and i don't crave it. Apparently I'm not a girl.....

sadie said...

i LOVE this story. i can just hear Joey, "i love chocolate..." so adorable.

Kristen said...

OK that is hysterical!!! You sound like Heidi!! I cant believe how cute Kendyll is with chocolate all over her face. It reminds me of the scene in A Christmas Story when Ralphie's Brother is eating mashed potatoes and his mom keeps asking "How do the little piggies eat?"

~Natalie~ said...

Chris you are such a good daddy. I love to watch you with her girls.
I love ya,
Nat :)

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Oh Jo you are truley a Berrett as you know chocolate is always on the top 10 list at this house next to glitter I love how you love life every minute I love you sweet jo