4 guilty pleasures
Gossip girl...eating in the middle of the night...Diet Coke all day long..
4 Favorite TV Shows
LOST...Grey's...Friday Night Lights...Dawson's Creek Forever
4 Places I have been on vacation
Hawaii..California...Island Park..Vegas
4 Favorite Restaraunts
PF Changs... Asian Star...Olive Garden..Cafe Rio
4 Websites I visit daily
My blog..hotmail..other blogs..more blogs
4 things I would like to know how to do:
Take piano lessons..dance..fix a car
Things I worry about:
Things happening to people I love
Happy moments:
Chris & I getting married...having Joey & Kendyl..
Things I want to do next year:
Have baby number 3 (j/k maybe in 5 yrs.) :)
Organize my whole house..Go to Disneyland
Things I am grateful for: Chris..my little friend Joey...my sweet baby Kendyl...wonderful parents..my darling sisters..Awesome in-laws..my cute friends...The gospel.. & PRAYER....
I tag Ashley, Brynn, Heidi, Jenny, Jess, Lizzie, Ashlie & Wendy
3 comments:
Always interesting to read... gosh! thanks for tagging me! ;)
Dawson's Creek forever baby! I have been watching it at 3 in the morning on TBS when I am up with Sam. I have been getting such a kick out of it.
It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one loving and feeling guilty about Gossip Girl!
Post a Comment