Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Thanks...




Thanksgiving was so much fun this year. We went to both my Mom's and Lisa's for dinner. Both Mom's out did themselves again. Happy to report that I truly love stuffing. I have found something at Thanksgiving that I really enjoy! The egg rolls and the almond cup cakes were to die for. All the kids had so much fun together. After dinner we made ginger bread trains and Joey had such a blast. Kendyl loved her first Thanksgiving dinner.
We tried to take a family picture all day long. Yep, this was our best one. Kendyl wanted to rip that dang bow off. And Joey insisted on keeping the princess dress on. I guess we'll take what we can get. I am so thankful for my family and all they do for us. At the dinner table Chris said he was thankful for my love for blogging. He is so cute, he said it has made me a new woman and so happy that I am able to reconnect with all of my friends. So true. I love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Thanksgiving is no longer your hungriest day of the year. Had so much fun with all of you. Love you.

The Bonham Family said...

Im happy you had fun and enjoyed your stuffing! But Asian Star sounds great! Ill call ya in a bit Luv U! You look so beautiful I love the blonde right now! J-lo

Wendy B. said...

I love the family picture you did get. It shows everyone's personality. It will be a great memory to look back on and laugh.

sadie said...

stuffing has always been my favorite. i am glad, we can still be friends now.
love you

JR and Brynn said...

Yea for stuffing! You gotta love it! It's funny...I insisted on wearing my princess dress all Thanksgiving too. I love that little Joey. :)

Kristen said...

Kendyll, I wouldn't want to worry about my hair when I am tasting all of the pie flavors either!!! I have to say my favorite part is the dessert, but I do love the stuffing also. And I also love the family picture...I have a feeling that is how the future of family pics look for us new parents. At least for the next 15 years.

The Bryner Bunch said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am glad that you were able to find something to eat! I like stuffing too, but I also discovered yams this year. They are delicious! They taste like a yummy, buttery, sugary, marshmellowy treat! You should give them a try next year!