Thursday, April 3, 2008

All moved in...

We are all moved in our house and loving it so much! We already feel at home. Thanks to all of the people who helped us get to our new place! We couldn't have done it without you. I will update with pictures soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

12 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I am so happy for you Aly. Feeling at home is the best feeling! I really hope you post some pictures of it because I'd love to see it! Take care and if you need anything please let me know!

Natalie & Luke said...

I love your new house!!! I'm so excited to come and get the girls today. We are going to have so much fun. You guys are going to miss out. :) Love you guys!

The Durham Project said...

Glad you're in. It's a great slice of heaven. You deserve a little more room, that's for sure.

Nat and Jordy said...

I LOVE your new house!! I can't believe you and Chris are all moved in and you have already made it feel homey. You did such a great job with decorating!!

You tell Joey that her favorite aunt Nat is going to come and play Candy Land soon. :)

Love you guys!

NatRat said...

Congrats! I am excited to see the pictures, post them soon!

Trish said...

pictures, please!!

Lac said...

I miss your pictures!! I'm going through Alyblogatitis, it's like withdrawls except with night sweats and a fever!

JR and Brynn said...

Yay, I am glad moving went smoothly. I hope you had some great male helpers to move. I always say that women have to have babies, so men have to help people move. Keep us posted on the new crib.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pictures. Did you get that new camera yet? That birthday is in a couple of weeks. Hope you get it sooner so we can see your cute house. Hope it feels like your dream.

Lindsey Sharp said...

Hey Aly! I am going private and I don't have your email address yet! Email it to me at mlasharp@gmail.com! Hope your feeling better!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see it!

Jennifer Phillips said...

where did you guys end up moving to?