My little Kendyl is sick today with the flu. I just hope that Joey doesn't catch it too, but there really is no avoiding it. She has been such a help today with Kendyl. Taking care of her and helping me with her laundry. She loves Kendyl so much. These little girls are so sweet. Kendyl has wanted me to hold her all morning. It's been nice actually. I just put her down for a nap and decided to blog for a minute before I started my work. I hate when babies are sick.
January info
6 years ago
11 comments:
Aly- She needs her favorite binki and she will feel so much better, Ill drop it off on my way home. Im so sorry she is sick lots of movies and cuddling is the key!! Let me know what I can do to help. I'll see ya Sat. Love ya Jen
Oh that's so hard. I hate seeing my little ones sick. It feels so horrible to be so helpless when they're miserable. I agree with Jenny. Movies..... a marathon of movies, although I don't know how well she sits through movies, she's still pretty little. But I love you and like Jen said, even though I never see you, I hope you know that if you need anything, I'd do it in a nano second!
SCROTUM
i feel for you my dear. hope she gets better soon, and that joey's spell with it won't be too bad. call me if you need to chat.
I'm sad she's sick! Give her a kiss from Aunt Ashley.
P.S. Why does Lacie's post say 'scrotum'? And who is this 'sexy beast'?
Ashley..Sexy beast has to be from Sadie. And Scrotum was Lacie's nickname in school and her Brother Nick's, rhymes with Odom. Ya with me?
Tonight, we were at the store and we saw a little girl with a hat similar to the one Kendyl got for her b-day and Evan thought it was her! He kept pointing and saying "tendoh!"
Get better sweet Kendyl-bug. Tell your mommy to give you Sprite!
I'm so sorry Kendyl is sick. It wears you out taking care of sick babies doesn't it? Sam seems to have turned a corner, thankfully. I'm sorry I didn't call and check on you guys today. We hope she feels better very soon!
Hey Aly! Its Jennie (sanders) Keddington. Thanks for writing on my blog. It is so good to hear from you. I see Chris's cute mom on Good Things Utah all the time. So crafty! Anyway, I hope your babies get better soon. That's the worst. Keep in touch!
Jennie
Hey Aly - Thanks for your cute note! Your girls are absolutely adorable, and I hope that your little one gets better fast. It will be fun to check in on your family!!
Hey Aly
Hudson and I also stayed in a few days with the stomach bug, I guess it is going around! Ours only lasted a couple of days, so I hope yours does too! Get better!
So sorry...I hate sick babies, too. Get better at your house!
Post a Comment