Monday, January 28, 2008

Joey's first ballet class...



Sorry about the not very great picture of her dance class, but I didn't want to disturb them. That is Joey and her little cousin Jerzi in the background. They were so dang cute... So cute when they weren't taking 10 potty breaks in their 30 min. class. :) It was a lot of fun to see them. I am hoping that next week will go better. Joey really seemed to enjoy it so I guess that's all that matters. I love this little girl too much.

13 comments:

Lac said...

That is so adorable, nothing quite as cute as the first class of dance! It's so much fun to go watch them. Hope you had a great weekend!

Lac

NatRat said...

I love the little dance outfit, not such a convient outfit when you have to go potty 10 times in 20 minutes.

The Bonham Family said...

So stinking cute! Im sure each time will get easier and maybe less potty breaks! But that is really cute! Boondocks is on for tomorrow if ya wanna meet us there. Tell Joey im proud of her and she looks beautiful in her little outfit. Luv ya J-lo

Trish said...

Oh, I can't wait for those days! She looks absolutely adorable!!

The Durham Project said...

We enjoyed looking at videos of your dance recital. Now that was dancing!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh the days of looking that cute in tights. She is so darling. I am so proud of her. That is so exciting!

Carli said...

That is so sweet. Sophi will be so jealous. I've just got to find a dance class for her. Did she love it?

Kristen said...

Yea Joey!!! That is so fun. That's one of the best part of having little girls. I love dance class. Unfortunately the sport for boys is going to be wrestling and I just can't seem to talk Josh out of it.

Kara said...

How fun! Don't you just love doing stuff like that!! I just makes me giggle when I take Mia to her gymnastics class. All she does is spin in circles ha ha ha, just thinking about it makes me laugh!

The Bryner Bunch said...

A 30 minute class is a long time! I don't blame her for all of the potty breaks:) Sooooo cute! I love it!

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

So cute! I can hardly wait until I can take Leila to dance classes but that will be awhile.

Shandi Brown said...

so cute!! I better have a girl to take to dance class someday! I love the performances, they are too fun!

~Natalie~ said...

SO dang cute! Can't wait to see those 2 perform. :)