It is my cute Mom's Birthday today!! She is the best Mom in the world. She says the funniest things. Joey and Kendyl love their Grandma "Bevie!" We love you! Happy Birthday, Mom!!!
January info
6 years ago
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
6 comments:
Grandma Bevie- Well I actually get to call ya mom, cause you have been a 2nd mother to me growing up. Happy Birthday and I hope you know how much I just love all of your family, Thankyou for always being so good to me and letting us steal your diet coke! and all the other things im sure we put you through! Have such a great birthday and I hope all your wishes come true!
Happy B-day Bev! She is such a nice mom. You are very lucky to have her!
Thanks for making my birthday such a great day. I love my present. So cute! And I love the pictures. Tell Joey I'm thinking about her birthday. Love all of you.
Your girls are absolutely adorable! I figured we better be blogging friends since were now blogging lunch friends! The bows come in every color combination you can think of, and a few different sizes. If your interested you can e-mail me your phone number and I'll call you to get details brynlee79@msn.com
Lunch was fun, we'll have to do it again soon!
You are such a fox and I loved having lunch with you. I just wished I had more time to talk just us and get caught up with you. I'm going to be on the lookout for Steven's hand cream for when you run out of your yummy stuff. It was a lot more subtle than I thought it would be. Loved it though, and I'm sure Chris loves it even more.
Cute mom you've got there. There's nothing better than a mom who loves your kids probably more than you do if that's possible. At least that's how I feel about my mom. Sounds like you made it a great day for her.
By the way we started our Biggest loser challenge and we are not putting in money only rewarding ourselves by monthly trips to the spa and lunch with the girls. Whoever the biggest loser is gets lunch paid for, but the rest is up to you. You have to meet your monthly goal and your in. A little less pressure and a lot more fun. You looked so awesome though I don't think you need it, but if you want to play let me know. If not we are so getting the girls together to play. Let me know when is good for you. We should have the girls play and then we can scrapbook or something fun. Anyway--it was fun to get together.
Your mom is a darling...she was always so nice to me. Your kids are darling..I love their smiles, a great mix of both you and Chris.
Post a Comment