Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who are those cute girls?

Here is a picture of Jenny & Me in the 8th grade! I still have this picture in the same frame that we had them in back then. I have it in my craft room. This picture makes me so happy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember those girls! I wanted to be them!

The Bonham Family said...

Oh, that is so funny! Look at those hott stylish young women! Look at my nasty half smile!! Those were the days! It was way too much fun with so many memories! How about a sleep over everynight for an entire summer! I still wish we had sleepovers more, I have not out-grown them yet! THanks for letting us all go out last night, We laughed way too hard! Thursdays are the best!

Nat and Jordy said...

OMH!!!! That is awesome!! Look at those hot and sexy babes!! I so miss our Junior High days.

Last night was so much fun! I am still laughing!!! Every other Thursday girl!! We love you and Chris-Boy!

JR and Brynn said...

Holy, funny!! You guys haven't changed at all. Lacie and I were reminiscing about "Drop Dead Fred" and the dirty things we used to say. Too funny! Ahhhh, the memories.

Lac said...

such a cute picture! Fun times back then