











We had so much fun celebrating with family and friends. Thank you to everyone for spoiling my Man Friend!! We had like no pictures of Chris' fam on here since my camera died that night! But we had so much fun with both parties and two cakes! I love my cute birthday boy!
2 comments:
Happy B-Day to Chris!!!!! I had no idea it was his Birthday! I will have to make it up to him. Ha! It looks like Chris had an awesome day! All of your pictures are so cute! I am so sad that I missed dinner on Saturday night. It was SO good to see my Aly this week! You are such an amazing friend and I love you so very much!!!
I love that the post is "Chris' Birthday WEEK" instead of just BirthDAY! Ha Ha. It looks like you guys really celebrated! Happy Birthday Chris.
Post a Comment