


Yes of course we went to the Midnight release party of Twilight...once we heard that someone from the movie would be there! It ended up being Victoria that showed up at Wal Mart, Not that we don't like her, but we decided to leave the chaos and head over to Smith's. We picked up our movie and checked right out with no lines! And even before Midnight! My cute nephew Luke also tagged along with us for some fun {The little night owl!} Thanks for going girls! I had so much fun!!
PS..The picture of me and Jenny, I promise I do not have white face paint to look I am a vampire! Next to Jenny I look like a ghost!! :)
4 comments:
Wow! You ladies are daring. I went on Sunday when it was much less crowded. You all look darling. Your nephew probably thought all of you old ladies were crazy!
Thats fun.. I knew you were going.. I went in St George Sat morning.. No lines and there were still ALOT of movies left. and yes Ive already watched me some Twilight
Don't lie Aly, you totally painted your face to look like a vampire... ha ha ha. Glad we went, I had fun with you guys. And of course I have already watched it twice. :)
Your right you are a dork! but i have to admit if i would have known I would have been there right with you,I just didn't want to go alone! so i am a dork too.
Post a Comment