Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Kendyl Bug...



Here are my favorite phrases of Kendyl's this week...

Thank you much.
Mommy, Guess What..I had fun at Stacie's house.
I don't wanna play with my friends.
You will?? ( In the sweetest voice in the world)
Mommy, I love you so much.
Where's my binx..you find it?
I not little, I'm big
What's your name, I Kendyl Bug!
She asks over and over to hear the "Scream- Troy Bolton song" from HSM3. She knows all the words and sings it in the most hilarious voice!
I am so glad she lets me do her pig tails now to look like "Boo"
and that I don't have to pin her down anymore!
I {Love} this little girl.
She makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Her pigtails are ADORABLE! I wish Emma still let me do that....I wish Emma would let me comb her hair. Fun seeing you today :)

sTaCiE said...

I love that she loves coming to my house! She was so much fun!! I love that little girl! SHe is so funny with Vegas!!