
I am in {love} with this picture! Here is Joey in the Surge Mobile the day before we sold it! We had so much fun with this car! Joey was 11 months old in this picture. Look at those cheeks!!
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
4 comments:
Oh, you are in so much trouble for posting my post-work-out nasty hair! But it was fun and Im glad I got to be with you and Nat & little Luke, He is hilarious! I love that he is a coke drinker like Auntie Jenny! I miss the Surge and wish you could have kept it forever! Can you believe how little Joey is in that picture.. That seems like it was just yesterday! Love you and ill talk to your cute butt later!
Holy crap!! I remember being there at lagoon when chris won the it!! That was so fun!! I miss it! Look how little Joe is! So freakin cute!! I love her cheeks!!!!
What kind of car is that? does it have checkers on the sides? This is a very cute picture of her
I miss the Surge! What ever happened to that drink anyways?
Post a Comment