



That is a picture of me at the top followed by three of the pictures from our "photo shoot" we had the other day. Joey thought it would be really funny to have me take pictures of her over the heating vent! I do love that hair blowing in the wind look she's got going! So what do you think, is she my little look alike?
10 comments:
Yeah that is most definately a little aly!! They look so much like you guys it's scary!!! I love your cute girls!!
I love that she made you do it over the heater vent! it did make for a great effect!
I loved seeing that cute picture of you as a little girl on your blog. Joey is definitely your look-alike. Love all of you.
both of your kids are lookalikes.. me and my kids on the other hand look like they were adopted if you didnt know Tony..
That is amazing! She truly is a mini Aly:)
Identical!! Both of them! How crazy is that?? Too cute.
That is so funny how much they each look like one of you!
Oh my gosh that is unreal how alike you two are! It's so cute that both you and chris have little clones of yourselves! They are so darling. I love Joey's photo shoot! That girl should be in commercials!
That girl should model for Children's place or something like that. I think I'm going to insist on having a fan blow on me for any picture I have taken of me.
That girl should model for Children's place or something like that. I think I'm going to insist on having a fan blow on me for any picture I have taken of me.
Post a Comment