"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Monday, March 16, 2009
Kendyl's Favorite thing to do...
Every night after Joey is in bed and it's "Kendyl's time," You will find Kendyl at the fridge taking out everything in it and lining it up. I thought these pictures were too dang cute! I love her little personality!
Can I have her come over to my house? I really need to clean out my fridge, but have been dreading taking everything out of it. Your fridge looks so clean!
Oh you're way too good, that would drive me crazy, at least she's doing it in an orderly manner. And your fridge is spotless. I can see she found a snack in the mist of it all.
I can't believe you let her empty the fridge, what a patient mom! she is such a cutie she should come play with joey and aspen sometime she would love it. ( oh and yes trae and aspen call peyton Pey pey)
3 comments:
Can I have her come over to my house? I really need to clean out my fridge, but have been dreading taking everything out of it. Your fridge looks so clean!
Oh you're way too good, that would drive me crazy, at least she's doing it in an orderly manner. And your fridge is spotless. I can see she found a snack in the mist of it all.
I can't believe you let her empty the fridge, what a patient mom! she is such a cutie she should come play with joey and aspen sometime she would love it. ( oh and yes trae and aspen call peyton Pey pey)
Post a Comment